Noticeable improvement in vision

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Mar 12, 2009

There is a noticeable improvement in my vision even with half the dosage.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1259733 on Jun 01, 2011

Never thought this kind of suppliment works that much. Since I had LASIC surgery, I've been suffering from red eyes and burning sensation. After taking this suppliment, I felt I can see things much clearer. I wish it was a bit cheaper...

Mr Sunny

Posted by Reviewer2898118 on Feb 28, 2008

Definitely relaxes eyes, definitely! Take this after lunch. After staring at a monitor and sometimes monitors for 8+ hours, helps relax the eyes. Immediately felt the effect initially and even 2+ weeks later. Speaking for myself, don't know how it'll help others. Suffering from Retinopathy - two Avastian injections in each eye (4 total), 4 laser treatments in each eye (8 total) = been seeing eye sp. every 4 mths (Apr 07 - Jan 08). Use Lutein (20mg), Astaxanthin, Dr. C's (Eyebright + Bilberry) formulas + other Vitamins (A C D E B1B6B12) + minerals (Ca Cu Mg Mn Zn Boron)+ herbs(Burdock Hawthorn Dandellion Cayenne) + magnets. Will this + above stop haemorigging = time will tell. Will know when I visit eye sp. in May 08!

ok

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

no any effect after using 60 tablets

Maybe too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 01, 2010

I bought this as I have chronic blepharitis and my eyes are always very sore. It seems to have had no effect on the sore eyes but it just may have helped my eyesight although I think its probably too early to tell.

My dry eyes not so dry after two months

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Good nutrition for eyes.

I'll keep taking them

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 05, 2011

This is the best Eye product I have used. Great quality and best price.

Nature's Way, Ginkgold Eyes, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1095168 on Apr 23, 2009

Amazing Product,Excellent

NWY-15252

Posted by Reviewer1944515 on May 06, 2008

This works really well.

It works amazingly.

Posted by 4986986133801766849 on Jul 16, 2015

I had very dry eyes caused by LASIK surgery and had tired and blurred vision due to extensive use of computer on daily basis. I was skeptical about this product but i am glad i decided to purchase. After taking 2 tablets per day for week, i notice that my vision has improved and eyes are not as dry as before. I have repurchased it before i run out.