Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Apr 03, 2016

This product does seem to help my vision. I also started putting The Heritage Store THe Palma Christi Castor Oil in my eyes every night for Dry Eye (My eye was irritated by any ophthalmic ointments containing mineral oil, which is all of them). The castor oil is healing my Dry Eye and also thickening my eyelashes.

Mr Sunny

Posted by Reviewer2898118 on Feb 28, 2008

Definitely relaxes eyes, definitely! Take this after lunch. After staring at a monitor and sometimes monitors for 8+ hours, helps relax the eyes. Immediately felt the effect initially and even 2+ weeks later. Speaking for myself, don't know how it'll help others. Suffering from Retinopathy - two Avastian injections in each eye (4 total), 4 laser treatments in each eye (8 total) = been seeing eye sp. every 4 mths (Apr 07 - Jan 08). Use Lutein (20mg), Astaxanthin, Dr. C's (Eyebright + Bilberry) formulas + other Vitamins (A C D E B1B6B12) + minerals (Ca Cu Mg Mn Zn Boron)+ herbs(Burdock Hawthorn Dandellion Cayenne) + magnets. Will this + above stop haemorigging = time will tell. Will know when I visit eye sp. in May 08!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1259733 on Jun 01, 2011

Never thought this kind of suppliment works that much. Since I had LASIC surgery, I've been suffering from red eyes and burning sensation. After taking this suppliment, I felt I can see things much clearer. I wish it was a bit cheaper...

ok

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

no any effect after using 60 tablets

Good

Posted by 5580296273752187592 on Jun 05, 2015

효과 톡톡

It works amazingly.

Posted by 4986986133801766849 on Jul 16, 2015

I had very dry eyes caused by LASIK surgery and had tired and blurred vision due to extensive use of computer on daily basis. I was skeptical about this product but i am glad i decided to purchase. After taking 2 tablets per day for week, i notice that my vision has improved and eyes are not as dry as before. I have repurchased it before i run out.

My dry eyes not so dry after two months

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Good nutrition for eyes.

I'll keep taking them

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 05, 2011

This is the best Eye product I have used. Great quality and best price.

My eye doctor approves

Posted by Reviewer2105398 on Mar 17, 2011

I took a bottle to my physician to get his take on this product. He checked the ingredients and declared they were good. I have taken this for several years now.

NWY-15252