Tremendous difference

Posted by Reviewer1486013 on Jan 26, 2009

I was having problems concentrating at work (I am an engineer.) I had to keep a list of what I was doing because I'd forget. I've done my usual "trial test," in which first I take the supplement, note differences, stop taking it, note differences, start again, note differences. The Ginkgold has a clear benefit; when I'm taking it I can keep track of what I'm doing and do not need to keep a list. Highly beneficial. I am 60, and I take the Ginkgold Max.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Dec 06, 2007

We used to use another product until my husband "timed out" while donating blood. The blood was too thick and they had to throw out what they collected. My Dr's office recommended Natures Way Ginkgo and he hasn't had a problems since.

Clear and strong effect

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on May 02, 2014

But honestly not sure yet whether or not the patented EGb 761 contained in the Ginkgold tabs is any better than say the LEF variant which is cheaper by far per tab. I'll eat this bottle down and update this review if there's any dramatic difference between this brand and LEF: As it stands now I think they are equally efficient.

Ginkgold

Posted by Reviewer1701004 on Aug 17, 2011

Used for many years, good results

good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1866822 on Jun 20, 2011

Really helps in blood circulation.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 24, 2011

I get neural endothelial dysfunction (swelling narrows my arteries and I can feel it) due to allergies and this stuff clears my head right up promptly! It is proven to increase neural circulation. Want a clear head - try this. You won't be sorry!

good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3132117 on Jul 18, 2011

It is excellent for blood circulation

Liberty Blue - Ginkgold Max

Posted by Reviewer3114413 on Dec 30, 2008

It helps my mental clarity - I wouldn't be without it.

mishunia from california

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Aug 17, 2009

I think it should be good, because regular Ginkgold is a very good product too. I can see the result. Delivery was good.

Posted by 5301432616148207224 on Mar 28, 2015

I've been using this product for a few years now and it's the best for me. Able to multi-task easily and the creative ideas keep coming, (I'm a teacher). Wouldn't be without this product and it works 100%!! Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »