Good for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer3323274 on Oct 22, 2006

This is one one of the better brands of goldenseal. Because it's from the root instead other parts of the plant it's more effective and also doesn't give me headaches like the other parts of the plant can.

Great Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Oct 30, 2011

This time it was an ear infection. I have been using Goldenseal Root as an antibiotic for years. It always works. The trick is learning how much to take. Make sure you are always taking a good probiotic in between doses. Just like a pharmaceutical antibiotic, Goldenseal will kill the good and bad strains. You need to replenish the good ones with probiotics.

Good, not the best

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

It's really difficult to accurately measure the efficacy of various goldenseal products, so take this with a grain of salt, but... This stuff is good, but doesn't seem to work with me as well as the Solgar Standardized potency Goldenseal product. I've used this in similar dosages (as per standardized potency alkaloids), but the efficacy for immunity during flu season does not seem to be as effective as the Solgar product. Granted, this is much cheaper, so one can easily muptiply the doasage by 1.5 and still end up paying less.

wouldn't be without it

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011

I have used goldenseal root for close to 20 years. It is unmatched for immune support, and is also good for liver health. I take it as soon as I feel like I'm coming down with something.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1521644 on Mar 23, 2011

I use it for sinus infections -- much better than using antibiotics.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2004272 on May 28, 2008

Suffer with a sore throat on a regular basis, since i started using Goldenseal i no longer have any problems. Dealing with iherb was stress free & delivery was very fast, thanks

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Oct 09, 2008

I love this product. Works great for infections, sore throats, etc.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2719803 on Mar 19, 2008

Got over my last cold comparatively faster. Coupled with Nature's Way Echinacea Complex.

Good to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Oct 02, 2011

These are a great way to fight infections of any kind. To be effective, you have to really dose yourself, like 4 times a day for several days. iherb rocks.

Nature's Way Goldenseal Root

Posted by Reviewer2175835 on Dec 11, 2011

This is great - I swear it keeps me from getting sick. If I start to come down with a cold, it makes it go away. It is a preventive medicine that I cannot do without. Every time I've not taken it, or run out of it, I start to get sick or get some type of infection. As far as I'm concerned, it is a necessary element for me. The root is more powerful and effective than the herb - my opinion based on usage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »