New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Gotu Kola Herb, 475 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Not effective.

Posted by Weitche on May 10, 2013

Did not notice any significant effects on brain performance with this. My mother also claims that it didn't help much with her varicose veins. The price is decent though.

Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer3094492 on Oct 31, 2011

This is my 1st time using this product. Got it because I'm in school and found that I am possibly ADD. I have trouble staying focus. Not sure its working or how long it will take to work. I take 2 tablets in the a.m. with breakfast. At some point I am more focused but not sure its this product or me forcing it. Gave it 2 stars cause I'm not sure if and when it will work.

ok, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Apr 28, 2011

I think I feel better without these although I think they may work well for others