My best supplement for Interstitial Cystitis.

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Aug 17, 2009

I take Nature's Way Gotu Kola capsules - 3 capsules, 3 times a day, to help with Interstitial Cystitis symptoms. I also take 2 capsules of Quercetin with Bromelain 2 to 3 times a day, but I think the Gotu Kola helps more than anything else, at least for me. Usually I get significant improvement in a matter of days, if I'm very consistent about taking them, as well as resting, avoiding stress, avoiding acidic foods and drinks, caffeine, black pepper, alcohol, and tight pants! I love iHerb. Great prices on products, low or free shipping costs and very fast delivery.

it really does make you smarter

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009

i swear i feel smarter from long term use of this herb, my daughter takes it to help when doing homework or before exams

great

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Nov 13, 2011

If I take it with my night time supplements, I can remember my dreams.

very reliable product

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Dec 28, 2011

I've been using this gotu kola many times when I feel difficult to memorize or when I look for my words (I'm a teacher). It always has given good results.

Summo

Posted by Reviewer2274166 on Mar 20, 2012

This herb is definitely helping with me healing a skin issue, I took about 4 weeks to start making a difference but I've stuck with it and now at 8 weeks it's almost gone!

I take constant

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

great price for labor and a large number of dosage capsules. I picked up for a comprehensive treatment of prostatitis, and varicose veins

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

I like the effect - as if it had more energy.

Not effective.

Posted by TriedandTested on May 10, 2013

Did not notice any significant effects on brain performance with this. My mother also claims that it didn't help much with her varicose veins. The price is decent though.

Bad brand for Gotu Kola

Posted by 5208602616016868114 on Aug 05, 2013

I used different brands of Gotu Kola and they were much more effective than this one. Nature's Way, in my opinion, does not make good Gotu Kola.

Well priced and potent

Posted by Reviewer3353602 on Nov 03, 2008

Calming and mentally centering. Helps you to focus better. Helps you to be balanced.