Excellent

Posted by LouLou on Jul 11, 2013

I really like this brand 'Natures Way' for herbs and more natural supplements as the price is very reasonable and they are very pure. I have heard about this product in the past but have always overlooked it and tried other things. This product is excellent for GERD symptoms and candida!!!!!! In fact it is the ONLY product which instantly helps my gerd and I have suffered with this for 10 years and tried so many products that it would make your head spin!! If you have candida or gerd try this it is safe and effective and you can take as many as you need whenever you need it !!!!! Try it! You'll be glad you did!!! I am stocking up on this one..

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by Reviewer1355009 on Jan 07, 2009

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

This suff Rocks!!

Posted by Reviewer2709388 on Nov 25, 2008

I have been taking GSE for about 5 years now as a bacterial/viral deterrent. I start taking it around October and find when "Flu Season" rolls around, I can only recall getting sick once and it was when i didn't take my GSE supplements. This stuff rocks!! Danny

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2689222 on Jan 24, 2011

GSE worked beyond by expectations....I bought this as a natural antibiotic for a sinus infection. I have felt healtheir and more energized. It helped my intenstines, and prevents bloating. I also lost weight, without taking it for this reason.

Athletes Foot

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 15, 2008

That's the reason my son and husband take these. It takes about 2 weeks of consistent use to get rid of the fungus in the body. But once gone, no matter where they go, what shoes they wear, what sports they play, or where they shower... no athletes foot.

good natural source

Posted by Caragh on Jan 18, 2013

like that these are vege caps. my pack came with some EMPTY capsules though! sort it out.

Totally Worthless!

Posted by Reviewer2266846 on Nov 10, 2013

I opened a capsule and tasted it, it has no bitterness at all, the content only tasted like rice flour. I contacted the company without response.

Effective therapy

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on May 14, 2016

Easy to swallow capsule. Vegetarian product. Quality proven over time and the only brand I'll order. I take it as an immune response, bacterial agent, and for Candida issues.

Great supplement

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Jun 22, 2015

It's a great supplement, I take it with few others every morning (with 3 weeks break from time to time). I didnt get ill this winter - and it was a miracle since everyone around was sick

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Oct 04, 2015

Very effective, very pure. I've took other grapefruit supplements before, and I did not notice the effects, but this one is different. If you suffer from yeast or your inmuologic system gets down when you're stressed, this supplement will help you to get better in a couple days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »