Excellent

Posted by LouLou on Jul 11, 2013

I really like this brand 'Natures Way' for herbs and more natural supplements as the price is very reasonable and they are very pure. I have heard about this product in the past but have always overlooked it and tried other things. This product is excellent for GERD symptoms and candida!!!!!! In fact it is the ONLY product which instantly helps my gerd and I have suffered with this for 10 years and tried so many products that it would make your head spin!! If you have candida or gerd try this it is safe and effective and you can take as many as you need whenever you need it !!!!! Try it! You'll be glad you did!!! I am stocking up on this one..

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by Reviewer1355009 on Jan 07, 2009

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2689222 on Jan 24, 2011

GSE worked beyond by expectations....I bought this as a natural antibiotic for a sinus infection. I have felt healtheir and more energized. It helped my intenstines, and prevents bloating. I also lost weight, without taking it for this reason.

This suff Rocks!!

Posted by Reviewer2709388 on Nov 25, 2008

I have been taking GSE for about 5 years now as a bacterial/viral deterrent. I start taking it around October and find when "Flu Season" rolls around, I can only recall getting sick once and it was when i didn't take my GSE supplements. This stuff rocks!! Danny

Athletes Foot

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 15, 2008

That's the reason my son and husband take these. It takes about 2 weeks of consistent use to get rid of the fungus in the body. But once gone, no matter where they go, what shoes they wear, what sports they play, or where they shower... no athletes foot.

Totally Worthless!

Posted by Reviewer2266846 on Nov 10, 2013

I opened a capsule and tasted it, it has no bitterness at all, the content only tasted like rice flour. I contacted the company without response.

good natural source

Posted by Caragh on Jan 18, 2013

like that these are vege caps. my pack came with some EMPTY capsules though! sort it out.

Hopeful

Posted by Reviewer3045644 on Nov 08, 2008

A physician who uses standard and complementary therapies suggested i take grapefruit seed extract to fight fungal infections. I think i see a bit of improvement after a few weeks, but it has been suggested that i try it at least 6 months before deciding if it's helping. I wish I could say something more definitive. Bless you.

good

Posted by Reviewer2180209 on Jun 18, 2010

good for my candida,and antidepressor also

Thank you Iherb!