Nature's Way, Gymnema, Standardized, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

lowered HBA1C from 12.9 to 9.2 in 3 months

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Mar 19, 2010

I am a type 1 insulin diabetic, and when I started taking this my Hemoglobin A1C was 12.9 and 3 months later, changing nothing else other than taking two capsules of this gymnema after every meal, it was down to 9.2. That is the lowest I have ever been. My doctor couldn't believe it. It is also great for killing your craving for sweets, and for wanting to eat a lot in general. Great appetite suppressant. This stuff is phenomenal, and no diabetic should be without it. This brand has the most concentrated amount of Gymnema that I have found too.

Awesome herb

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007

This herb has pretty much changed my life. I was definitely suffering from some insulin resistance problems. This product and R-ALA have sorted out my insulin resistance a lot. Nature's way comes through with high potency/good price/product, as usual.

Gymnemma review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007

Most cost-effective delivery of this herb I have seen. Gymnemma rebuilds the pancreas for better blood sugar control.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Dec 18, 2010

This product works amazingly well for weight loss. It also made me very depressed though ( which I assume is from hypglycemia-ie my sugar levels dropping too low.) Use carefully.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Dec 28, 2007

Works extremely well for me when coupled with Now's Glucofit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »