Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Apr 11, 2009

I noticed thicker eyelashes as well as improved hair growth.

This one works

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jun 28, 2011

Having tried many, many supplements in an effort to harden my perpetually soft, short nails, a few weeks of using this supplement have made my nails stronger and longer -- at last!

msm & biotin

Posted by Reviewer1166396 on Feb 03, 2011

I am taking MSM and biotin together as I am trying to grow my hair a bit longer and to get back my natural hair texture ( strands in my long loose waves have turned "crinkly" and thick). After only two weeks of biotin and one of MSM I am loosing much less hair after washing, on the pillow in the morning etc, so I am hopeful this is a good product! Super fast delivery very impressive too, only 3 days!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

I like the ingredients in this product. It seems to have improved my hair and skin, and also my joint pain.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1747812 on Feb 28, 2008

I'm a first time customer and user for this product yes i can see that these pills actually works, my nails are going now and my hair is fuller and healthy. THANK-YOU.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1215993 on Sep 03, 2011

From New Zealand Many benefits, skin tone improved (I,m 46) nails and hair also improved and my poor old knee seems to have also improved. I am looking forward to seeing if I have a reduction in grey hair ( Fo ti benefits). What a great delivery service it only took 3 days to get to me. Thank you.

Seems to get rid of grey!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 27, 2011

I take this with extra foti-root and it seems to have gotten rid of the grey hairs that were starting to appear.

not for me

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Dec 05, 2012

i have stomach burns when taking this. I don't like them at all.

Could not use them

Posted by 4769373636012107175 on Apr 12, 2014

my lympphe on neck gott swollen and had burning sensation in stomach after 2.day ,så i stopped using it. Didn't tolarate It well. Maybe i was allergic to something in the capsules.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1393356 on Jun 03, 2009

My nails used to peel, bend like paper, or break before I could ever grow them out. Now they are tough as nails... no pun intended. My hair grows like a horse's but feels like feathers. I finally have the long hair I've always admired