10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Way, HeartCare, Hawthorn Extract, 120 Tablets

Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1937407 on Apr 23, 2009

I was on blood pressure pills and I ran out. My son told me about this product along with a great garlic supplement should lower my blood pressure, I took both, the garlic 1,000mg along with the hawthorn extract, which I'm taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I went to the doctor 3 weeks after I started this program, and it was the first time in 5 years he never said anything about my blood pressure being high or border line! My pressure was down 10 points.

Nature's Way HeartCare has improved heart condition

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 03, 2011

I got this for my mother, who has a heart condition. She couldn't go for a walk without having chest pain. When she took her first dose of HeartCare, 1 tablet, in few hours she felt better and she could walk without chest pain. This is a great supplement, made in Germany and I guess this is the highest quality Hawthorn Berry in the world. Thanks iherb.com for helping us feel better :) UPDATE: my mother has been using this product for about 2 years I think. Now she feels even better, she's in her 70s. She's off her blood pressure medication, she can do alot of things she haven't done in 20 years. Like walking fast and for long periods, before she used to walk for 2 minutes and feel she will die. Combined with Natrol CoQ 10 200mg, Fish Oil, Alive multivitamin and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Her blood pressure, diabetes and heart condition are under control. Along with minimal dose of medication for diabetes. Thank you iherb again :)

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2001968 on Jul 14, 2009

I read an article that said hawthorn extract would help lower blood pressure. It seems to work, at last check I was 130/90 (still a little high) but I have been over 140/100.

Best Hawthorn Product!

Posted by Reviewer2438923 on Dec 09, 2007

I have used many brands of hawthorn with little results, except for this product. This is the only product I buy now .

Patricia Blevins United States, Kentucky

Posted by Reviewer3155516 on Feb 17, 2008

I really like this product. It works!!!!! Wish I had tried this brand sooner. It lowers my blood pressure. I only take half a pill of my prescription BP medicine, when needed,I hate to take it at all because of the headaches it give me. I'm so happy to have found Nature's Way Heartcare. 10 stars!!!!