Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1937407 on Apr 23, 2009

I was on blood pressure pills and I ran out. My son told me about this product along with a great garlic supplement should lower my blood pressure, I took both, the garlic 1,000mg along with the hawthorn extract, which I'm taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I went to the doctor 3 weeks after I started this program, and it was the first time in 5 years he never said anything about my blood pressure being high or border line! My pressure was down 10 points.

Helps to relieve fatigue

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

The standard medication doctors dispense to heart patients almost never include alternative adjuvant therapy. I discovered this while researching on care for a heart failure patient & I found that Hawthorn berry improves the flow of blood to the heart and pushes blood more effectively out of the heart and into the arteries. This is important because the patient's heart is not functioning efficiently. In other words, it helps to relieve fatigue and improve the patient's well being. Google these keywords - hawthorn extract heart scholarly and you will find plenty of medical research & clinical trials suppoting the efficacy of this product. I like to recommend this product to any heart patients. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Best Hawthorn Product!

Posted by Reviewer2438923 on Dec 09, 2007

I have used many brands of hawthorn with little results, except for this product. This is the only product I buy now .

Patricia Blevins United States, Kentucky

Posted by Reviewer3155516 on Feb 17, 2008

I really like this product. It works!!!!! Wish I had tried this brand sooner. It lowers my blood pressure. I only take half a pill of my prescription BP medicine, when needed,I hate to take it at all because of the headaches it give me. I'm so happy to have found Nature's Way Heartcare. 10 stars!!!!

Nature's Way HeartCare has improved heart condition

Posted by MichaelLabib on Mar 01, 2015

I got this for my mother, who has a heart condition. She couldn't go for a walk without having chest pain. When she took her first dose of HeartCare, 1 tablet, in few hours she felt better and she could walk without chest pain. This is a great supplement, made in Germany and I guess this is the highest quality Hawthorn Berry in the world. Thanks iherb.com for helping us feel better :) UPDATE: my mother has been using this product for about 2 years I think. Now she feels even better, she's in her 70s. She's off her blood pressure medication, she can do alot of things she haven't done in 20 years. Like walking fast and for long periods, before she used to walk for 2 minutes and feel she will die. UPDATE 3/2015: my mother has been taking it for years now, 1 tablet 3 times daily. She loves it and can't be without it, this is one of the most important supplements for heart patients, along with CoQ 10 Enzyme 100mg 2-3 times daily.