Not as good as the other I bought...however, NOT bad either!

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Dec 13, 2015

It is terrific! AWESOME!

trés bien

Posted by Reviewer2161840 on Mar 31, 2015

OK

Nature's Way HeartCare has improved heart condition

Posted by MichaelLabib on Mar 01, 2015

I got this for my mother, who has a heart condition. She couldn't go for a walk without having chest pain. When she took her first dose of HeartCare, 1 tablet, in few hours she felt better and she could walk without chest pain. This is a great supplement, made in Germany and I guess this is the highest quality Hawthorn Berry in the world. Thanks iherb.com for helping us feel better :) UPDATE: my mother has been using this product for about 2 years I think. Now she feels even better, she's in her 70s. She's off her blood pressure medication, she can do alot of things she haven't done in 20 years. Like walking fast and for long periods, before she used to walk for 2 minutes and feel she will die. UPDATE 3/2015: my mother has been taking it for years now, 1 tablet 3 times daily. She loves it and can't be without it, this is one of the most important supplements for heart patients, along with CoQ 10 Enzyme 100mg 2-3 times daily.

Heart care

Posted by 5720508950197905733 on Dec 29, 2014

I have been taking this for years and my Cardiologist states that my heart is strong and really working well. In a lot of European countries this is the tablet used most often as the first line of defence against high blood pressure.Good value for the cost.

Do seem to work

Posted by Gemini on Oct 18, 2014

but I didn't realise when I ordered them the additives included. I will go back to my previous brand.

Helps to relieve fatigue

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

The standard medication doctors dispense to heart patients almost never include alternative adjuvant therapy. I discovered this while researching on care for a heart failure patient & I found that Hawthorn berry improves the flow of blood to the heart and pushes blood more effectively out of the heart and into the arteries. This is important because the patient's heart is not functioning efficiently. In other words, it helps to relieve fatigue and improve the patient's well being. Google these keywords - hawthorn extract heart scholarly and you will find plenty of medical research & clinical trials suppoting the efficacy of this product. I like to recommend this product to any heart patients. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Good for those with fast heart rates

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 29, 2014

I've always been told that I've got a quick pulse. Read about the benefits of Hawthorn, and decided to purchase this. After taking 2 of this a day, my heart rate seems more regular, and slightly slower now. I like this is made with the extract of Hawthorn, and the price is good.

Great !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3098042 on Oct 13, 2012

Great !!!!

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 21, 2012

well strengthens blood vessels and lowers blood pressure

Excellent

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I take this along with other berry supplements and their polyphenol content definitely made a difference in making my blood vessels healthier.