Wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Mar 23, 2007

I feel a noticeable difference when taking holy basil. It creates a general sense of well-being. I have anxiety and OCD and it helps with that a lot.

Calming and Relaxing Herb

Posted by Reviewer1258349 on Dec 13, 2007

I feel calm and relaxed taking Holy Basil. I will continue to use because it makes me feel like stress can't get the best of me and I can stay in control of my emotions. Natures Way is an excellent brand trusted by me for years now

helps with mood and hormonese

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I believe this is helping me to sleep better at night. It doesn't make me sleepy and, as a matter of fact, I usually take it at dinner--but I think I get less tense. Whatever it is doing, I can get to sleep faster at night, feel less anxious, and oddly enough, my nighttime cravings have decreased. I heard on Dr. "Oz that it helps with weight loss-especially women. It is supposed to decrease the stress response of cortisol production, which causes the body to retain/gain weight. I think it is helping in many ways. I do notice that I snack less and my weight loss efforts are more productive. This is not a miracle herb or a quick weight loss gimmick. You still need to use diet and exercise-it just seems to make it more effective.

Ehh, not the worst.

Posted by Reviewer2834620 on Jun 17, 2010

I've been using New Chapter's Holy Basil for a while and really like it. I decided to try this brand because it was cheaper and I don't feel as calm and happy with it. Back to New Chapter after this bottle.

takes off the edge without feeling intoxicated

Posted by ellelisw on Jan 10, 2014

This has been a mood improver and a stress reliever for me. Doesn't feel like I'm under the influence or sleepy or such, just calm. There are times during my monthly cycle when that is exactly what's needed.

Astec61

Posted by Reviewer2405497 on Oct 17, 2008

Great product - great price. Take a look a the health benefits from Holy Basil and you will be amazed. Nature's Way is far the best deal and I have used many of their product line up.

Great for calming

Posted by Reviewer2692763 on Nov 16, 2010

Like these actually started to sleep through the night!! feel floaty when I should be stressed out. Good stuff!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Jun 12, 2011

This is a product that works. I have a high stressed job and it helps.

Certainly helps out in stress times!

Posted by Reviewer2686003 on Nov 11, 2011

Great price on for stress buster

Can't go wrong

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Apr 23, 2012

You cant' go wrong with this good Holy Basil supplement! I use fresh basil too but I'm not sure if it's standardized :) If I find out that fresh basil is as good as this or even better I stop buying this and start eating moe fresh basil. Little con is it's packed on platic bottle. I prefer glass or wood.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »