Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Holy Basil, Standardized, 60 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Mar 23, 2007

I feel a noticeable difference when taking holy basil. It creates a general sense of well-being. I have anxiety and OCD and it helps with that a lot.

Calming and Relaxing Herb

Posted by Reviewer1258349 on Dec 13, 2007

I feel calm and relaxed taking Holy Basil. I will continue to use because it makes me feel like stress can't get the best of me and I can stay in control of my emotions. Natures Way is an excellent brand trusted by me for years now

helps with mood and hormonese

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I believe this is helping me to sleep better at night. It doesn't make me sleepy and, as a matter of fact, I usually take it at dinner--but I think I get less tense. Whatever it is doing, I can get to sleep faster at night, feel less anxious, and oddly enough, my nighttime cravings have decreased. I heard on Dr. "Oz that it helps with weight loss-especially women. It is supposed to decrease the stress response of cortisol production, which causes the body to retain/gain weight. I think it is helping in many ways. I do notice that I snack less and my weight loss efforts are more productive. This is not a miracle herb or a quick weight loss gimmick. You still need to use diet and exercise-it just seems to make it more effective.

Astec61

Posted by Reviewer2405497 on Oct 17, 2008

Great product - great price. Take a look a the health benefits from Holy Basil and you will be amazed. Nature's Way is far the best deal and I have used many of their product line up.

Ehh, not the worst.

Posted by Reviewer2834620 on Jun 17, 2010

I've been using New Chapter's Holy Basil for a while and really like it. I decided to try this brand because it was cheaper and I don't feel as calm and happy with it. Back to New Chapter after this bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »