Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Sep 27, 2015

I've found this product to significantly enhance sleep quality and quantity when taken just before going to bed. One cap works well for me. I have also given a sample of this product to a couple of other people who have also reported very good results; better than melatonin which they have used in the past. I also take magnesium at night which has a relaxing effect - 300to 400mg of magnesium citrate or chelate, usually with dinner. B6 seems to be complementary if I have a small amount eg. 10 to 15mg, however I steer away from magnesium supplements with high amounts of B6 added as this will disrupt my sleep (excessive dreaming, dehydration, waking prematurely).

Sleepy time

Posted by Reviewer2735325 on Aug 20, 2015

Brilliant. Lovely, peaceful sleep with no groggy morning on the other side. Haven't even looked at the dosage, I take 3-4 and that works well so if you find it's not working maybe experiment with slightly higher doses....though of course....follow the directions on the label....

good product!

Posted by 5335143834368424754 on Mar 11, 2015

I have GAD (anxiety), and want to increase level of hormones to grow my breast a little. I think it have calming effect, before going to bed. I need 2 caps. It has no effect on breast, maybe after few months.

Good!

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on Jul 16, 2014

Great value for money. I will by again.

hops flowers

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

no effect

Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1811811 on May 19, 2014

Started out taking two capsules, then went to three, even tried four. Still waking up at 3:30am and 4:30am. Have taken it four almost four weeks now and think I have given it a fair chance. It does not help! Sorry can not even give it one star.

My Go-To herb for Hormonal Anxiety!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

This works AMAZINGLY well for my perimenopausal and thyroid-related anxiety that I get now and then in the mornings. It seems to calm me right down within about 25 mins. after taking it! It's much safer than Xanax or other anti-anxiety drugs- this really helps me with mild to moderate anxiety. Highly recommend!

Helpful for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1779217 on Nov 23, 2013

I take hops along with a few other natural sleep aids and it really helps me sleep longer than I normally do.

Saved my 2:00 wake ups!!!

Posted by Reviewer1121094 on Oct 07, 2013

This product has saved me from waking up at 2am with hot flashes!!!!!!!! If you are experiencing hot or warm flashes this may help you:))))

This is one of the mild sleeping aids you should try ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... if you're stressed and anxious, and see which one works the best for you. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.