RESTFULL SLEEP AT LAST

Posted by Reviewer2489962 on May 19, 2010

I have tried doctor prescribed medications to help me sleep but not to my satisfaction. I tried this product and for the last 17 nights have gotten 7-9 hours of sleep a night for the past 20 days. I would recommend anyone to try it,realizing not everything works for everyone. My doctor is in agreement for trying it the next 3 months till I see him/her again. I tried 1 capsule and it didn't work as well as 2. Thank you.

Hops aid sleep

Posted by Reviewer2244920 on Oct 19, 2007

I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and chronic fatigue syndrome so a good night's sleep is important, but difficult to achieve. Taking hops has helped, although they work better if not taken every night.

Very Relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Jul 30, 2009

I got this product to help me with occasional insomnia. I drift off to sleep peaceful with in a half hour after taking it. Better than any prescription because there is no groggy feeling afterwards.

Mild Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 26, 2009

Provides a mild feeling of calmness, but unfortunately has natural estrogen-like compounds which caused mild side-effects in my husband.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Nov 25, 2009

I love this product. It really relaxed me quickly with no drowsiness or side effects.

Fine product.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 24, 2009

These pills seem to work fine. I've taken them less than 1 month. I took them to reduce my sugar cravings, which I've noticed is less. I'm satisfied.

Helpful for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1779217 on Nov 23, 2013

I take hops along with a few other natural sleep aids and it really helps me sleep longer than I normally do.

Don't be a Hop-Head! : )

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Mar 28, 2011

My pop has muscle pain and he loves this stuff...says it works great for his "sciatic" pain as well.

Hops

Posted by Reviewer1555925 on Mar 28, 2012

I ordered hops because I was told that it could enlarge breasts. I've been using it for about a week or two, and I have already noticed a difference! If you have low self esteem because of your breast size, I would definitely recommend this! Its not like I went from an AA to a DD, but there has been a definite enlargement =)

Works

Posted by tigercho on Oct 07, 2012

Makes breasts somewhat larger/firmer. A female friend of mine swears by it for its stress reducing effects. Take before bedtime