10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Way, Hops Flowers, 310 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Hops helps.

Posted by Reviewer2427177 on Apr 21, 2010

I am always looking for natural ways to calm my mind down and help me sleep. And I must say that it does help along with other herbs. I'm now asleep within 30 minutes.

Good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Apr 12, 2012

I really like these, I mix them with some other herbs,(Source Naturals Nutrasleep and L-Ornithine) to get a good nights sleep. I try not to take them too often though since i read that Hops can raise oestrogen levels. Not sure if its true but taken a couple of times a week, I have no problem. No hangover effect either.

Good relaxant and helps sleeping

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 19, 2010

We found this product to help with going to sleep and generally relaxed the body

bought for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1596421 on Apr 17, 2010

wanted to try these for Insomnia they havent helped much with that but i have noticed it's much easier to deal with stress and anxiety seems to make it easier for me to calm down and relax

Hops

Posted by Reviewer1555925 on Mar 28, 2012

I ordered hops because I was told that it could enlarge breasts. I've been using it for about a week or two, and I have already noticed a difference! If you have low self esteem because of your breast size, I would definitely recommend this! Its not like I went from an AA to a DD, but there has been a definite enlargement =)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »