Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Horn y goat weed is basically used for increasing libido by making you horn y! It works gently by slowly increasing the desire and does not give jittering feeling like yoihime. Since it works slowly, do not expect to see immediate results. You probably need 1-2 weeks of continual consumption for seeing observant results. This product contains only the leaf part which is much more ineffective. The aerial part works much better than the leaf. There is min 10% of Icariins in this horn y goat weed which is the normal amount. Personally, I feel that I do not feel much boost as compared the 3% aerial/leaf parts from Now Foods. Note that horn y goat weed is a stimulant therefore it is best to take occasional breaks to maintain the feel. The tablets are made of gelatin (not suitable for vegetarians), not big and easy to swallow. The recommended dosage is twice daily (30 daily). Pricewise, this is certainly expensive. I choose to try this product as it does not contain any binders, flow agents or fillers. However, I probably will not try this again as I can hardly feel the boost. Check out my page for more reviews!

ok

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Oct 16, 2013

is not the best. just ok

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2680970 on Oct 30, 2011

Instead of taking one capsule after meal as directed, try 4 capsules to make 40% icariin half an hour before activity. Phwoar! Have yet to try it at 60%. :)

Used one Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 18, 2010

Didn't notice anything with this product good or bad, but I wasn't real consistent in using it.

Plastic Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2156068 on Mar 27, 2009

The strong awful plastic tastes in this product and also in products of Red Clover which were contained in the plastic bottle. Those products are good but the containers have created terrible tastes.

Horny Goat Weed

Posted by Reviewer2123499 on Dec 23, 2008

Dos not seem to make an effect on my emotions.

Boing

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Oct 15, 2008

I think this is great stuff, being 41, I noticed a slower response to stimulus, and it started to get in my head, I take this every day... and I'm back to being easily aroused... I think it's good for the cardiovascular system... just like 1/2 and aspirin a day

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3007828 on Aug 11, 2008

These have done nothing for me....been taking them for over 2 weeks with no change at all. I'm very disappointed.

Product works.

Posted by Reviewer2310182 on Jul 16, 2008

However, if you are already taking a blood pressure medication use caution. It may drop your BP further than you want. This happened to me, so I discontinued using this product.

nice product