Nature's Way, Horse Chestnut Standardized, 90 Capsules

They work for me

Posted by Reviewer2850958 on Jul 14, 2007

Horse chestnut works for me, the swelling in my lower legs and ankles goes quickly when I take them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3338061 on Jul 22, 2008

Im a 21 year old, lately the veins in my legs and thight didnt let me perform the best in my job or home. the swelling was getting bad and the pain was bad. i found this site online and bought HCN i have been taking it for 2 weeks and the results have been awesome! the swelling has gotten better and my legs dont hurt as much. I LOVE THE PRODUCT AND THE PRICE IS The best part of the product!!

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2417062 on May 27, 2009

helping a lot with post-DVT healing leg is almost normal started running, can bike 50 miles.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2786157 on Oct 27, 2009

I love it this is one of the best thing I have ever use, I use to have a very ugly spider vein on my legs it looks sooooo bad, I did a lot of search and the best thing i found horse chestnut. it almost gone. and the best thing about that I have been use in it for less than 2week. do you believe

This Horsechestnut goes bad after a few days stored in a cool place

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

Didn't really experience much results with this as I have with other horsechestnut products. Horsechestnut is a great herb that really helps lower leg vein circulation but must be combined with at least Hawthorn & Butcher's Broom. This arrived fine and after a mere couple weeks, I picked up the bottle and heard the tell-tale sound: sure enough, all my caps now contained a block of hardened herb, all perished and no longer effective. Even caused gastric upset when I still tried to take one with hot water. Not good. This is the 2nd batch of single herb horsechestnut from iHerb that has done this. Arrives fine, perishes in 2 weeks or less, even tho expiry is several years away. I also ordered it when the weather was cool. Not sure where the problem lies, manufacturer, iherb or UPS truck trip?? My place is air conditioned 24/7 and that includes winter nights as I am always warm.