the best

Posted by Reviewer2786157 on Oct 27, 2009

I love it this is one of the best thing I have ever use, I use to have a very ugly spider vein on my legs it looks sooooo bad, I did a lot of search and the best thing i found horse chestnut. it almost gone. and the best thing about that I have been use in it for less than 2week. do you believe

great product

Posted by Reviewer3338061 on Jul 22, 2008

Im a 21 year old, lately the veins in my legs and thight didnt let me perform the best in my job or home. the swelling was getting bad and the pain was bad. i found this site online and bought HCN i have been taking it for 2 weeks and the results have been awesome! the swelling has gotten better and my legs dont hurt as much. I LOVE THE PRODUCT AND THE PRICE IS The best part of the product!!

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2417062 on May 27, 2009

helping a lot with post-DVT healing leg is almost normal started running, can bike 50 miles.

They work for me

Posted by Reviewer2850958 on Jul 14, 2007

Horse chestnut works for me, the swelling in my lower legs and ankles goes quickly when I take them.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Mar 18, 2011

This seems to help relieve swelling in legs a bit. If you are prone to varicose veins this is said to be helpful. I am giving it a try and happy so far, but realize these things take time for dramactic relief of chronic hereditary problems.

Horse chestnut for Schamberg's

Posted by Reviewer2389574 on Feb 17, 2011

Purchased this product for Schamberg's on my legs, along with the Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream, and saw an immediate improvement.

product is effective

Posted by 5193545896394779244 on Dec 26, 2013

this product has reduced swelling in my legs and visible capillaries have been reduced

Horse Chestnut Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1120467 on Dec 06, 2007

I have Diabetes and heart problems. Doc put me on water pills but the swelling in my legs didn't go away.2mos and back to normal Love it!!

Horse Chestnut Capsuls

Posted by Reviewer1800335 on Aug 29, 2010

I thought that it might be worth a try to take these caps for my hugely bulging, longstanding varicouse veins. Surprise, after about 2 months use the bulging veins in my inner theighs are visibly deminishing, also the veins on the lower legs are not quite as large as they used to be. I will continue with this product for several months longer, hoping to improve my legs.

All the reviews are correct

Posted by Reviewer2210551 on Jul 26, 2011

I have had swelling in my leg for 2 years. My doctor has tried different medications, but nothing made the problem go away. I tried this based on the reviews, and it works as advertised. It's wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »