Nature's Way, Horse Chestnut Standardized, 90 Capsules

They work for me

Posted by Reviewer2850958 From New Mexico on Jul 14, 2007

Horse chestnut works for me, the swelling in my lower legs and ankles goes quickly when I take them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3338061 From Arizona on Jul 22, 2008

Im a 21 year old, lately the veins in my legs and thight didnt let me perform the best in my job or home. the swelling was getting bad and the pain was bad. i found this site online and bought HCN i have been taking it for 2 weeks and the results have been awesome! the swelling has gotten better and my legs dont hurt as much. I LOVE THE PRODUCT AND THE PRICE IS The best part of the product!!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2786157 From Florida on Oct 27, 2009

I love it this is one of the best thing I have ever use, I use to have a very ugly spider vein on my legs it looks sooooo bad, I did a lot of search and the best thing i found horse chestnut. it almost gone. and the best thing about that I have been use in it for less than 2week. do you believe

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2417062 on May 27, 2009

helping a lot with post-DVT healing leg is almost normal started running, can bike 50 miles.

Horse chestnut for Schamberg's

Posted by Reviewer2389574 From Colorado on Feb 17, 2011

Purchased this product for Schamberg's on my legs, along with the Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream, and saw an immediate improvement.