Nature's Way, Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid, 60 Vcaps

Great for joints (and plump lips!)

Posted by Reviewer3018452 From Australia on Jan 11, 2009

I started taking HA about 3 months ago (in addition to MSM + Vit C I was already using) and found that this combination REALLY helps my joints (I had quite severe joint pain in most joints, but especially elbows). The side effects from adding the HA is plump lips (it is true what they say, it really does plump the lips), great hair and great skin. I started with a fairly high dose (4 capsules = 200mg a day) but have been told you can decrease it over time. I definitely notice the difference if I stop the HA for a couple of days. Love this stuff, try it!

recommended for eye fluid

Posted by Reviewer3161542 From Massachusetts on May 16, 2009

I started this product after an eye injury. It was recommended by a natural healthcare practitioner for the health of the vitreous humor inside the eye. Since taking it I believe I also feel a difference in my joints, less stiff, more flexible. It's pricey but it's a supplement I feel I wouldn't want to stop.

Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1442704 From Oregon on Oct 08, 2008

This product works so incredibly well for dry skin and dry eyes. I noticed a big difference in less than a week. My skin feels and looks better and I'm finally able to wear contacts again.

Posted by Reviewer3169749 From New York on Feb 24, 2011

I was one of those people who couldn't walk up or down stairs without my knees absolutely KILLING me. After some research I decided to buy Hyaluronic Acid. It worked so well I thought my knees were "cured" and I stopped ordering it - HUGE MISTAKE. After being off it for a few weeks my knees are just as bad as they ever were. I will NEVER again stop taking this supplement.

wonderful