Stronger roots

Posted by 5229381414312330076 on Dec 03, 2015

I used it for one month only and I already could see improvements: my hair roots are stronger. I already ordered one tube more!

it's not as good as Dr. Best equivalent!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've been taking it for two months together with Collagen I and III from Dr. Best. Unfortunately I saw that the progress I was making with Dr. Best hyaluronic acid slowed down so I switched back to Dr. Best completely. My sister reported the same. I hope this review helps to make a decision! if so, please rate it :) thanks!

Great product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

I believe this along with Source Naturals Theanine Serene has been responsible for a major reduction in pain from the sciatic nerve and muscles and tendons. I have used different brands, and I think this is a really good one. The price is also reasonable. I have been using hyaluronic acid for several months now. During my recent holiday I was able to walk for miles even over rough trails and rocky shores - something that would have been impossible a few months ago. At 70 years old I was able to walk 3 miles in just under an hour, and there were a few hills to climb.

Help my dry eyes condition

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Mar 20, 2015

I suffer from dry eyes due to constant radiation exposure to my computer screen. I used to take flaxseed oil supplement; it worked well for my dry eyes for many years but I had to stop them after starting on my IVF cycle. Then I tried fish oil and hyaluronic acid, fish oil does not help but hyaluronic acid helps a little for my dry eyes condition.

hydroplenish

Posted by Reviewer1346454 on Feb 19, 2015

these ar MUCH easier to swallow and so far give great results for my knee pain !! will order them again

works

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 26, 2014

this is so much more economical than others and I have seen the same results....very good to try when on a budget and want to test the hyaluronic formula out. I am going to rebuy but try the one with MSM. I alternate with Purity and another expensive coll. powder

Very good product !

Posted by Reviewer1604466 on Jun 03, 2014

Very effective product to provide the body with extra nutrients to help the body restore and increase it's ability to hold moisture in the skin, joints. As with a food product, this takes time for the body to utilize so that one can definitely see a positive difference. Very good product for great results ! Thank you i-herb !

Help for your joints

Posted by 5411089847214753318 on Sep 23, 2013

I have been using this hyaluronic acid caps for about 10 months and feeling a difference in my joints. Mainly my knees, which have been bothering me after my operation. I'm going to keep on using this for sure. Must not forget exercising! it's very important also for keeping joints in condition.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good quality, but after one bottle i didn't feel any visible improvement. Maybe i should use it longer, like three months. But while using this product, i didn't feel any bad side effects either, like stomach irritating, so thats good thing.

Hyaluronic Acid, the Arthritis Remedy

Posted by 4823215815370989515 on Jan 30, 2013

I am so happy my doctor recommended Hyaluronic Acid for the arthritis pain in my fingers. My fingers were hurting so bad it was keeping me from crocheting which is a favorite hobby of mine. Thanks to his recommendation, the pain was gone from my finers within 72 hours. It was amazing. I am a firm believer and user of Hyaluronic Acid. Thank you. Betty Simmons