v.good product

Posted by 5569258017973985731 on Apr 24, 2016

I'm using this product for a month. my acne spots is almost fading

Love it.

Posted by 5450318048074033891 on Feb 11, 2016

I use this after I've cleaned and applied toner to my face and before I slap on my daily cream. I'm in my 20s so my main concern is to keep my skin moisturized and I'm not too fussed about all the anti-aging claims yet. I've also got very dry skin, i.e. the kind where you wash it with water and it'll feel like my skin is being stretched until I put something on. It keeps my skin feeling well-watered all day, lasts all day for me. Before this, my skin will tend to feel stretched by early afternoon and I'll have to slap on a mask when I got home. I'm satisfied, and will purchase my second bottle soon. One bottle lasts me about 6 weeks.

Natures Way Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Posted by Reviewer2771836 on Jan 24, 2016

My wife says its excellent

Excellent

Posted by 5199203288400582973 on Jan 06, 2016

Absorbs quickly and very well, my lines appear to be slowly fading away

Excellent anti-aging ingredients! And it works.

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Aug 05, 2015

This product seems to be working for me as an effective anti-aging treatment. I am 39 and had been suffering for years with red spots and splotches on my face. They are all gone! As well, my face is brighter, slightly firmer and plumper. I use it at night alone, or in the AM mixed with my moisturizer under makeup. I initially bought it because the ingredients, including gotu kola, are proven to strengthen, heal and replenish skin. Just ordered my second bottle.

excellent toner

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on May 21, 2015

This liquid absorbs quickly although it may leave your skin a little "tight" . Keeps skin soft.

hyaluronic acid serum plus vit c

Posted by 5615428624325055934 on Mar 15, 2015

sorry but I have to return for refund. caused burning on my face.

falling in love

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Feb 05, 2015

My skin oily but flaky. This serum works for me! I'm so in love with it. Serum absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy. No flaky anymore. I definitely buy it again.

Perfect for "dry but oily", acne-prone skin

Posted by 5205089628315294070 on Dec 12, 2014

I'm almost 28 and I've always had dry but oily skin- it can look dry, flaky and coarse yet still have an oil slick sitting on the top. Any products I've tried in the past, even for oily skin, have just added to this, which worsens acne. This stuff is an actual miracle! I use nothing but this, one full pump morning and evening, wash with water only, doing a steam and scrub with a muslin cloth a couple of times a week. The results have been truly miraculous, it took a while to adjust but for the first time in my life I'm waking up without a layer of grease, and going to bed without a layer of grease. This has truly balanced my skin and, with the exception of some hormonal acne, cleared up all my spots too. My skin looks soft and youthful as opposed to sort of thick and coarse with exaggerated lines. Would recommend this to anyone struggling with similar issues- cut right back on products and focus on plain water and scrubbing, and use this twice daily!

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Like this it absorbs easy and feels good on my skin. Have not seen a whole lot of difference in wrinkles under eye, but just started using it so will give it time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »