Perfect for "dry but oily", acne-prone skin

Posted by 5205089628315294070 on Dec 12, 2014

I'm almost 28 and I've always had dry but oily skin- it can look dry, flaky and coarse yet still have an oil slick sitting on the top. Any products I've tried in the past, even for oily skin, have just added to this, which worsens acne. This stuff is an actual miracle! I use nothing but this, one full pump morning and evening, wash with water only, doing a steam and scrub with a muslin cloth a couple of times a week. The results have been truly miraculous, it took a while to adjust but for the first time in my life I'm waking up without a layer of grease, and going to bed without a layer of grease. This has truly balanced my skin and, with the exception of some hormonal acne, cleared up all my spots too. My skin looks soft and youthful as opposed to sort of thick and coarse with exaggerated lines. Would recommend this to anyone struggling with similar issues- cut right back on products and focus on plain water and scrubbing, and use this twice daily!

Not as moisturizing as the Ultra-Potent Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I tried both this and the Ultra-Potent Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Nature's Way. I wanted to like this because of its vitamin C content but I found that the latter was much more moisturizing.

Excellent anti-aging ingredients! And it works.

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Aug 05, 2015

This product seems to be working for me as an effective anti-aging treatment. I am 39 and had been suffering for years with red spots and splotches on my face. They are all gone! As well, my face is brighter, slightly firmer and plumper. I use it at night alone, or in the AM mixed with my moisturizer under makeup. I initially bought it because the ingredients, including gotu kola, are proven to strengthen, heal and replenish skin. Just ordered my second bottle.

treats skin

Posted by 4619646386844289799 on May 11, 2016

treats even very dry skin, but it's not a moisturizer, so you have to use it on top. helps with scars, especially hypertrophic. Doesn't have any strong fragrance and doesn't feel sticky on the face. Love it. This is my third order.

2 week report

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

Seems to be working. Skin products are very subjective. I don't know why but skin feels tight after application; I always use a light moisturizer afterward. I do believe some of the finer lines are less visible.

Firming and anti-wrinkles

Posted by 5116853891107554079 on Jul 10, 2013

This works and is well worth the price.Helps to make skin smoother.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2982194 on Jul 04, 2011

Bought it for my mom - she likes it! But she does use oil afterwards.

skin hydartion

Posted by Reviewer3334927 on Aug 05, 2011

skin feels smoother and not as dry. have been using it for the last three and a half years.

falling in love

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Feb 05, 2015

My skin oily but flaky. This serum works for me! I'm so in love with it. Serum absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy. No flaky anymore. I definitely buy it again.

Love it.

Posted by 5450318048074033891 on Feb 11, 2016

I use this after I've cleaned and applied toner to my face and before I slap on my daily cream. I'm in my 20s so my main concern is to keep my skin moisturized and I'm not too fussed about all the anti-aging claims yet. I've also got very dry skin, i.e. the kind where you wash it with water and it'll feel like my skin is being stretched until I put something on. It keeps my skin feeling well-watered all day, lasts all day for me. Before this, my skin will tend to feel stretched by early afternoon and I'll have to slap on a mask when I got home. I'm satisfied, and will purchase my second bottle soon. One bottle lasts me about 6 weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »