Trying is believing! Superb serum

Posted by Chengchikeung on Sep 02, 2013

I have used over 200 kinds of serum, ranging from shiseido, fancl, dhc, sk2, Clinique, la mer, Lancôme, Thursday plantation, la prarie to kose. But none worked until I came across the hydraplenish! After six days of using, the result was amazing: firm, plump, wrinkle-free. If this is what you are after, don't hesitate to give it a go. Though I am in the 40s, I was told that I look like late 20s, especially my skin tone and elasticity. My review is honest and straightforward! It just reflects my opinion.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Using this in conjunction with taking the tablets. I find that it absorbs quickly but if you put too much on it leaves slightly sticky residue. It has a subtle lavender scent but after regular daily use you don't seem to notice it. It does help to make the skin soft, smooth and supple. I would buy again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 23, 2011

This one might contain the highest % of hyaluronic acid! Love this as it's absorbing so quickly and since I have been using this one, my skin doesn't feel inner drying. The result is so much better than taking hyaluronic acid supplement(believe it.. I took almost 400 capsules of hyaluronic supplement). When you use this one with Aubrey's vegecell nighttime hydrator, you can get best result. Will absolutely buy this one again.

Superb hydrating properties!

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jan 03, 2013

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from extremely dehydrated skin during the latter half of my pregnancy. I recently found this serum on iHerb and decided to try it out. It's been a few days and I noticed a dramatic difference... Previously, my skin was always super dry during the day, no matter how much jojoba oil or rose hip oil I slather on underneath my sunscreen and mind you, I'm currently based in sunny and humid Singapore... I mix a few drops of oil with this serum and use it as an intensive moisturiser in the daytime underneath my daily sunscreen as well as at night. The serum is extremely hydrating and amazingly light-weight for Singapore weather. My skin is no longer parched and the problems I have been experiencing for the last few months seem to be greatly diminished e.g. opened comedones (visible white/black heads), enlarged pores. My skin just looks calmer and well-hydrated. I wish I had tried this product earlier on in my pregnancy!

Quite effective but ...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 16, 2013

This serum isn't sticky at all. It seems to lighten up your complexion but in winter, it isn't moisturizing enough. My advice is to apply a thick layer of this serum (arond 4 drops) on the face, followed by another moisturing serum and lotion (like Vitamin C Avalon Organics). The effect is fantastic and long-lasting.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1288127 on Apr 18, 2013

Wow! I was trying all kinds of creams to take care of dryness of my skin, then I decided to add this as a moisture-binding under layer...what a difference in my skin! This is my skin healer and rejuvenator and I do NOT want to ever be without it! I highly recommend it.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1793934 on Mar 03, 2012

Good lightweight serum. Doesn't leave my skin sticky.

excelent

Posted by 5016895699746875882 on May 21, 2014

good hydratation,for sensitive skin excelent

Amazing product!

Posted by 5197024470281984716 on Feb 18, 2015

Without a doubt this serum has improved the texture of my skin. My skin tone appears more even and the lines around my eyes have reduced considerably in only a few weeks. To be honest, I noticed an improvement within days. I think this serum is amazing!

good

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Jun 02, 2011

Serum fully absorbs, leaves no sticky residue, which is important for those like me with oily skin. Visibly smoothes out the fine lines after application.