I've looked everywhere and I think I finally found what I've been looking for!

Posted by 4780323477701231734 on Apr 03, 2016

This is the best product I've tried! I had no problems with stomach upset like other products and after only taking it for two weeks I'm already feeling better. I'm sure when I finish with my complete order I'll feel so good that I'll be ordering more! I recommend this product to everyone to try! Take it from some one who's tried a lot of the ones that are out there and believe me, this one is working for me!

1/3 - 1/2 of the capsules were empty!

Posted by 5636645371966745699 on Feb 12, 2016

Very disappointed that 1/3 - 1/2 of the capsules in the bottle were empty. Poor value

Very Good!!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I brought this product and it is proven effective if taken regularly. Later on i purchased another brand that is more expensive as it has tons of great reviews. But somehow Nature's Way is a better product n yet it is cheaper! Next time when my current brand is finished, i will only order Nature's Way at all times.

Ok I guess!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015

Have been taking this for a few months now. Don't see much difference but still taking it for daily maintenance. Update:- I had stopped taking this product for a while and then suddenly one day I had some pain in my left knee only when climbing stairs. I started taking it again and after a few weeks to a month my pain was gone. So I guess it does work.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 4757736633913566711 on Feb 21, 2015

I am happy.

Just great

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Oct 07, 2014

I noticed improvement on my skin tone and texture from the first week since I have started to take it. I have just finished my first bottle and will definitely continue to order it.

hyaluronic acid

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Aug 02, 2014

my skin is much better . I have thin hair , now it is much better

Great product !

Posted by Reviewer1604466 on Jun 03, 2014

This product has definitely helped provide better movement in the knee areas. As with any food product, it does takes time for the product to be utilized by the body. Thank you very much i-herb for providing this product in your store !

Superb product

Posted by Reviewer1267282 on Nov 30, 2013

I used the non-MSM version of this for about a year to relieve the pain of arthritis in my lower back. It worked great, but I wanted to see if there was a difference with this product. I found that I only need one capsule a day to maintain relief from the arthritis pain; compared to three with their other product. That may be the difference MSM makes.

Bio-Cell Collagen + Hydraplenish + Hyaluronic Acid + MSM

Posted by WanphenLawrence on Jul 26, 2013

Got to know Bio-Cell Collagen last month and heard from friend about the supplies from iHerb. Bought my supplements thru iHerb and never regret it. This supplement has help me and my wife in our joints. We are both in our 50s and I had an arthroscopy for meniscus tear in 2011. Since then, I have been advised by Doc to supplement with glucosamine but that didn't help until one pharmacist suggested collagen base as an alternative to Glucosamine. Found Genacol then that is a Collagen Matrix and it has help me a lot. Only recently, I have read a lot on Bio-Cell Collagen, I indeed tried it for about a week and I have noticed significant improvement in the right knee. Perhaps, it has lesser activities now (meaning less inflammation). I can walk better and more flexible in my joints. Likewise, my wife found it to be good for her as well. Good product and should give it a try for those with joint pain. Best of all, it cost me only S$23.11 (SDG) as compared to S$50(SDG) when I buy Genacol. Cheap but it works!