100%

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Apr 08, 2016

100%

No more breast pain

Posted by 5196051636816362699 on Feb 05, 2016

Finally after more than 10 years of suffering from excruciating painful breasts from fibro cystic breast disease I am pain free. I am so happy I tried these. I take 1 a day and within a month the pain was gone. I now have a new lease on life, thank you.

No mercury

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Dec 12, 2015

Great source of iodine and trace minerals

no complaints

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Sep 25, 2015

seems like its good to me.

Really good product!

Posted by 4689622563598801654 on Apr 23, 2015

This product has made a big difference in my energy levels. I feel more alive and the brain fog I seemed to have has disappeared! I actually tried consuming kelp in leaves by processing in the high speed blended but couldn't continue as the taste was just too overpowering. A powdered version in capsules is a great find!

Helped my TSH levels!

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I had my thyroid tested and my TSH level was at a 4.07 and after taking these (for two or three months, I believe), my TSH level dropped to 2.9! Very pleased as this has increased the function of my thyroid bringing it back into a comfortable range for my body.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2091152 on Jan 08, 2015

I've been taking this kelp a few years and my blood mineral levels are good. Originally started taking kelp to help my hypothyroid but eventually needed to use natural desiccated thyroid extract.

reliable company

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 28, 2014

Kelp regulates estrogen in breast tissue, protects against fibrocystic breasts, important for reproductive function and is critical for thyroid hormone. Lack of iodine usually manifests as depression, irritability, poor memory and difficulty concentrating. Physical symptoms of iodine deficiency include osteoporosis, or a loss of bone density; hypertension, or high blood pressure; fatigue; dry skin; hair loss; and puffiness in the hands or feet. People who have an iodine deficiency might also experience intolerance to cold, muscle cramps and infertility.

Regular Kelp

Posted by 5126397720664577513 on Dec 27, 2014

Take this regularly, works well

Iode pour l'énergie!

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Nov 21, 2014

Très bon produit pour moi! J'en prends 1 par jour, avec le petit-déjeuner, du lundi au vendredi. Je me sens plus énergique, malgré mes petites nuits. Livraison hyper-rapide avec DHL!