No more breast pain

Posted by 5196051636816362699 on Feb 05, 2016

Finally after more than 10 years of suffering from excruciating painful breasts from fibro cystic breast disease I am pain free. I am so happy I tried these. I take 1 a day and within a month the pain was gone. I now have a new lease on life, thank you.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Dec 30, 2007

does just what it says.

Not sure I can recommend

Posted by 5571146374584107947 on Apr 09, 2016

I use another product with 240 mcg of Iodine (Natures Own) and it works well. I bought this product (Natures Way) because it has a higher dose and thought it might be even better. But 3 days after using this my thyroid started acting up again. I went back to Natures Own and the next day I was much better and know I will improve. I am suspicious now as to just how much iodine is actually in Natures Way Kelp? Drew

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Mar 28, 2008

Has an essential sugar as well as iodine and trace elements.

Tammie

Posted by Reviewer2685220 on Nov 24, 2008

I have just started taking Natures Way Kelp, referred to me by a good friend, and I have not seen a substantial difference yet but it has only been a few weeks. I have noticed a little difference in not being as tired as I was before. I also have noticed that my hair is not falling out as much as it was. I will be looking forward to seeing the lab results next month (I have to have my TSH, T3, and T4 drawn every other month). I have also spoke with a homeopathic MD and he had also suggested to double the recommended dose (now this is only done through an MD, not for everyone please follow the recommended dosage). I had a complete hysterectomy done about 5 months ago and that has affected by thyroid (hypothyroidism). My prescription has changed before I started taking the herbal supplement. I will continue to take Kelp because I am anxious to see how this will unfold.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1855993 on Oct 25, 2008

saw this product mentioned in a magazine and ordered it for my thyroid, works great!!

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1872244 on Oct 31, 2008

I've used this product for a few years. I like this larger size bottle and higher mg.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Sep 27, 2008

Like this one much better over other kelps I've tried. Seems to be fresher and really works to keep my metabolism in gear.

important

Posted by Reviewer2409277 on Nov 22, 2010

it is important to have lots of iodine in your diet.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Feb 16, 2010

Simple and easy way to get iodine back into your diet. Gives my thyroid a natural and easy boost.