10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Kelp, 600 mg, 180 Capsules

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on May 16, 2011

I don't understand all the ins-and-outs of kelp/iodine (my holistic dr has explained it to me, but the details haven't stuck yet). But here's what I know for sure: this product curbs and/or eliminates my sudden super-intense salt cravings. I take one pill 2 or 3 times a day, and that seems to work best for me.

seemed to help metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1768666 on Apr 10, 2010

i have an enlarged thyroid that is sluggish, but does not yet warrant thyroid meds. i started taking the kelp as a proactive measure to target my thyroid. this is one product that seemed to give me more energy.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2180386 on Jun 06, 2009

I'm using this in part to keep my thyroid in check... in conjunction with some other herbs, I've been able to cut back on my thyroid meds.

Helps boost low BP

Posted by Reviewer1036997 on Jul 22, 2009

I take it for my low blood pressure and low functioning thyroid- I'll know if it helps at my next check-up.

maria

Posted by Reviewer3162715 on Jul 14, 2008

my friend takes this because of the lack of iron in her system. since she can not take over the counter drugs and i have been told that this product is safe and effective, i thought i might it for her...thank you ....maria