Great for detox

Posted by 4914692121646171046 on Dec 22, 2014

I started taking 4 caps everyday to cleanse my kidney and bladder. I was pleasantly surprised to see my dark circles of 15 years gradually disappear. All those toxins in my body made my under eye area really dark and I am one of those people who do not drink a lot. I really recommend for people with under eye circles. I feel and look much better already!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 22, 2012

I used this in conjunction with Now Foods Liver Dextox&Regenerator and I can say that after 6 days I saw a difference in my urine, eye circles and also had brighter eyes. I highly recommend. It makes you go to the toilette often, so drink a lot of water with it/them.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Nov 12, 2009

I consume a high protein diet, lift weights frequently, and abused my poor kidneys with a lousy high-carb diet in the past; when I start leaving a lot of "suds" in the toilet when I urinate, I take this and within 2 days my urine output is back to normal.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2601851 on Feb 16, 2012

When you are doing emotional processes it's very good to support your kineys to get rit of all the toxines!

Nature's Way Kidner Bladder

Posted by Reviewer1895594 on Jun 28, 2008

This product is excellent, I have had greater results with this product than any perscription medication I have ever taken. If you have problems with your kidneys or bladder I would strongly recommend using this product.

kidney bladder

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 01, 2010

Works so well to stop making me go to the toilet

Effective to cure infection symptom

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Aug 07, 2011

It's effective to cure bladder infection symptom such as lower abdominal pain. Only concern is that whether it over-burdens kidney.

Excellent product, but beware!!!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 13, 2013

The product works, but it's good that you know that if you have kidney stones or sand, may have very strong cramps and eventually having to go to a hospital. My husband and I took, I felt only mild discomfort after 10 days, as if something was trying to leave the urinary tract, whereas my husband spent a night with severe cramps, had to take medicine for the pain and almost need to go to hospital . After that was over two days with colic lighter. This all just leads to believe even more in...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Nov 28, 2011

I like this product. I didn't really have a probelm going to the loo at night (once a night or less), but I find that I don't need to go at all now. Allows a better, more restful sleep.

Feel much better since taking product

Posted by Reviewer2063180 on Jan 05, 2009

I have not had any pain in the kidney area since taking this product. Nature's Way offers good products, always.