Great for detox

Posted by 4914692121646171046 on Dec 22, 2014

I started taking 4 caps everyday to cleanse my kidney and bladder. I was pleasantly surprised to see my dark circles of 15 years gradually disappear. All those toxins in my body made my under eye area really dark and I am one of those people who do not drink a lot. I really recommend for people with under eye circles. I feel and look much better already!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2601851 on Feb 16, 2012

When you are doing emotional processes it's very good to support your kineys to get rit of all the toxines!

kidney bladder

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 01, 2010

Works so well to stop making me go to the toilet

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Nov 12, 2009

I consume a high protein diet, lift weights frequently, and abused my poor kidneys with a lousy high-carb diet in the past; when I start leaving a lot of "suds" in the toilet when I urinate, I take this and within 2 days my urine output is back to normal.

Excellent product, but beware!!!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 13, 2013

The product works, but it's good that you know that if you have kidney stones or sand, may have very strong cramps and eventually having to go to a hospital. My husband and I took, I felt only mild discomfort after 10 days, as if something was trying to leave the urinary tract, whereas my husband spent a night with severe cramps, had to take medicine for the pain and almost need to go to hospital . After that was over two days with colic lighter. This all just leads to believe even more in...

Nature's Way Kidner Bladder

Posted by Reviewer1895594 on Jun 28, 2008

This product is excellent, I have had greater results with this product than any perscription medication I have ever taken. If you have problems with your kidneys or bladder I would strongly recommend using this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Nov 28, 2011

I like this product. I didn't really have a probelm going to the loo at night (once a night or less), but I find that I don't need to go at all now. Allows a better, more restful sleep.

kidney and bladder

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 29, 2010

l,m very happy with this product,l,ve been told l have the start of kidney disease,l was going to the toilet alot,and l mean alot,plus l was in pain in my kidneys,l also take bilberry tablets which help repair the kidneys and do much more than that,and l also take cranberry tablets as well.l,m very happy,these tablets have a great amount of herbs in them,thats why l ordered them to get all those products in the one tablet,l,m very happy with iherb,s products,thank you,you help so much

Everyone has kidney problems, lymphatic drainage problems

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on Nov 04, 2014

Brilliant, though find it better to work when caps are broken and made in tea.

Feel much better since taking product

Posted by Reviewer2063180 on Jan 05, 2009

I have not had any pain in the kidney area since taking this product. Nature's Way offers good products, always.