Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2703735 on Apr 23, 2008

My alcohol cravings have greatly subsided. I definitely think it has been of immense help to me.

Relaxes me...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Mar 06, 2009

When I feel nervous or I want a cigarette, I take these and they seem to have a relaxing effect on me soon after.

Does its job

Posted by 5652337067893584224 on Jul 27, 2014

Makes you want to drink less beer. instead of a 6 pack, I am alright with 2 beers. Best little secret to suppress drinking urges.

Seems to be effective

Posted by Reviewer1511239 on Dec 15, 2011

Got this for my roommate, who has had far less craving for both alcohol and cigarettes, so I'd say it's pretty helpful!

Not successful for me

Posted by 4776134528465980647 on Mar 01, 2013

This took the edge off cravings more than the prescription drug given to me by my doctor but I soon found myself trapped in the same old cycle of drinking even while taking it. The good news is that I found a fabulous one on this website. It's Nature's Herbs Kudzu which also contains Daidzin. It worked from the first day! It's incredible!

Relieves cravings

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Mar 04, 2013

Does exactly what Kudzu is supposed to do, relieve cravings by binding to the necessary receptors in the brain. I definitely feel a difference while taking those.

Excellent Service

Posted by 4878446864880981290 on Aug 13, 2013

Hi: I am very pleased to send this little review. The ordering was very simple but the delivery was so fast. I thought it would take much longer to get to me but it arrived within a few days of ordering it. Your service is professional and very efficient. I would definitely order again. Linda

Super produkt, szkoda tylko że zniknęła bezpłatna wysyłka do Polski

Posted by 4826450564992158399 on May 26, 2016

Polecam

kudzu

Posted by Reviewer1441462 on Feb 27, 2012

Seems to be good!

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Trying this out, so far, so good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »