Less Numbness & shrinks swollen veins

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Nov 19, 2008

This works very well for my diabetes leg vein circulation. I would ocasionally notice hardening of the groin arteries and have leg pains and I tried this recommended item and in a very short time the veins shrunk as if the inflamation was soothed. This product works very well. I highyly recommend it.

slowly but surely eliminates leg veins

Posted by Reviewer1153755 on Oct 06, 2009

over the last 3 months this product has diminished my mild leg veins. it definitely works.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3174566 on Jul 11, 2009

I spend a good portion of my work day standing (5-8 hours on my feet). Over the past few years I've noticed a gradual increase in leg swelling and redness in my feet by the end of the day, made worse when the weather is warm. I have been taking these Leg Veins capsules every day for the past three months and have noticed a significant improvement; my leg swelling is about 50% less than before plus my legs recover more quickly once I get off my feet. I will continue taking them!

Gave me nausea and stomach irritation

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 31, 2015

I take this in combination with VeinGuard cream and I did get noticeable results. Half of my spider veins have disappeared almost completely and the other half have faded. I have been taking this for about 3 months, I take 2 caps with my first meal of the day. The only downside is the horse chestnut irritates my stomach lining resulting in nausea and vomiting so I am unable to continue taking these. Be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1078354 on Oct 01, 2009

This works good for my legs and feet which swell during hot weather with only taking 1/2 the recommended dose (2/day)

Kim

Posted by KimNeblett on Oct 17, 2007

This product really keeps my feet and ankles from swelling.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2213039 on Apr 15, 2008

Works well to prevent heaviness, aches, and itching that sometimes accompanies varicose veins.

varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer3342768 on Jul 03, 2010

it helps to strengthen varicose veins

Iherb,you are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Sep 26, 2011

A very good product!

It works

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

It really helps take away the leg sensations (itchy, burny, pinchy, crawly, etc.) of spider & varicose veins. It also improved the appearance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »