Adrenals are Assisted

Posted by Reviewer2129339 on Oct 02, 2009

Helps with low adrenal function.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on May 18, 2010

I lag everyday, getting out of bed going to work i feel like i just want to stay in bed. my doc told me my blood pressure is about the rate of a 70 year old, under 100 is too low for a 34 year old. so i will test this and see if my blood pressure improves and therefore hopefully my energy levels. if it works well then i will improve my rating but it works well as a stomach aid as well so it deserves a high score anyway.

helps reduce menstrual bloating

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

Especially combined with wild yam, licorice helps to soften menstrual bloating and cramping. Must take it daily.

Raises estrogen

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 09, 2015

It does raise cortisol, but it also raises estrogen, so be careful if you have estrogen dominance.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1235845 on Mar 03, 2011

The product is as what it describes. I've been taking it to aid the healing of a minor stomach ulcer. It seems to be helpful and not dangerous. The service I got from iHerb is always awesome.

Great supplement for 1st phase of Moon Cycle

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

I supplement Licorice with Vitex and Saw Palmetto in the 14 days of my moon cylce as means to control my hormonal imbalances caused by PCOS. Really great product. Great value. Been on it for 8 months and it saves me.

antiinflammatory

Posted by 4978411433140145505 on Aug 14, 2012

good price

LICORICE ROOT

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on May 11, 2014

I LIKE THIS BRAND IT'S ALWAYS SOS RELIABLE, BUT I PREFER THE LIQUID A LITTLE BETTER! THIS IS NICE IF YOU ARE TRAVELING OUT OF TOWN THOUGH, AND FOR BACK-UP.