10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Liquid Coconut, Premium Oil, 20 fl oz (592 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Cheaper would be nice

Posted by woofmetoo on May 20, 2013

because I'd have to buy one a week - oy vey ! So far I have used it for cooking , making mayo , as a supplement for my old dogs, in Kefir smoothies and as a after shower moisturizer. It has a very delicate coconut taste, that does not come through in a smoothie as some other brands. I make kefir for the whole family and some hate coconut. Coconut oil has health benefits too numerous to list here, I will get this brand as a treat as I can afford it.

Many uses

Posted by 4648389838336582750 on Nov 21, 2013

Very easy to use with many uses and extremely convenient not having to heat it up to get the coconut into a more easily usable form

lots of uses

Posted by kanaca on Mar 30, 2014

I use it in my coffee for long lasting ketone-burning afternoons. Just put them in a jar and shake it up. I keep a bottle around for cooking and external use, but love the taste for coffee or hot, raw cacoa drink.