Helping out your lungs

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012

Nature's Way providing quality once again. Lobelia Herb is helping me out when I feel like it's hard to catch my breath. It's also a great product for after workouts, or pre-workouts (to open up your lungs). I have never felt like that I need to take two capsules per day, with one capsule per day, this will last for a long time. Price and quality ratio is excellent. I didn't known that the Lobelia Herb can also help to quit smoking. I have never smoked, but now I have one product to suggest to my friends, whose try to quit smoking every now and then. I'm sure they have never heard of this. :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Oct 31, 2010

It seems to improve your upper-respiratory health.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1837115 on Sep 30, 2008

I got this for my husband to help him quit smoking. It does help "loosen" you up and he says it makes the cigerettes taste AWFUL!!! That was the plan and it has helped! Thank you!

works

Posted by Reviewer2630640 on Mar 25, 2008

I've bought it to help me stop smoking. I did it with much less cravings than previous time.

Used it to stop smoking

Posted by Reviewer2231456 on Jan 30, 2011

This stuff really, really helped curb my cravings to smoke and I've been smoke free for 4 days now!

Breathe Deep, Breath Easy

Posted by Reviewer2891530 on Oct 28, 2011

This product is wonderful !!! Clears mucuous up from your chest, without the dehydrating effects of Mucinex. You can feel the relief within 24 hours. The Native Americans had a reason for using this !

Brilliant herb

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012

Great for anytime muscles feel like constricting. Get this in the face sometimes and lobelia stops it immediately. Also excellent if you have a tummy bug and find it hard to be sick, need several but it empties the stomach brilliantly and you feel great immediately. Emetics are wonderful, pity they are mistakenly classed as poison.

Great for Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on Nov 12, 2007

My daughter's asthma symptoms are less when using this product regularly.

nervous system support

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Sep 22, 2011

great for nervous system support

Wonderful Herb

Posted by SlipperyElm on Jan 31, 2012

There's not enough space for me to extol the virtues of this herb. In my practice as an Herbalist I employ Lobelia for things like breathing, sleep issues, muscle tension, blockages, and many more. This herb has surpassed any other I've known in usefulness. I wouldn't be without this at my house or my shop. Natures way is a good brand for the price, the herb is effective, but maybe not as much so some others. Cost to benefit is high.