Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

davis ;ms

Posted by Reviewer3331279 From Mississippi on Jun 12, 2008

i have gen back pain every day due to minor arthritis . this product has greatly decreased my use of ibuprofen.

Helps with eczema

Posted by Reviewer3334210 From Hawaii on Apr 01, 2011

but too much of it brings on headache.

Good results with not so good side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2057538 From California on Oct 06, 2012

Some people can take MSM with wonderful results and no side effects but I'm not one of those people. It gives me heart palpitations that become very uncomfortable and my blood pressure rises. I did notice that I had less back pain but that was hard to enjoy in light of the fact that my heart was jumping beats! I think that 1000 mg is pretty high for someone just starting to take it. I plan to buy it in powder form and take a very small amount and see if I can increase it slowly. I have heard that it is best to do it that way until your body gets used to it.

Check out Jarrows

Posted by rautavaara From Finland on Jul 05, 2013

I liked this, but I turned to Jarrows OptiMSM powder version, which has more value for your money.