Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

BUY ACCORDING TO QUALITY, NOT PRICE

Posted by Reviewer2808608 From Alabama on Mar 14, 2008

I have used MSM for years for specific areas, so it is easy to forget that all qualities are not the same. I ran across another brand of MSM & since the label had a dr's name attached & it was a significant amount cheaper I bought it. BAD IDEA!!! I ended up taking twice the amount of what I do the Nature's Way product without getting any of the results. Nature's Way product is a good quality at a reaonable price &iHerb aways gives excellent service. Be assured this is a lesson I won't haveta learn again. I don't use price to guage what quality of gas I put in my vehicle so it doesn't make sense to use it for what goes in my body...Deb in Bama

Love this prooduct

Posted by Reviewer1805827 From New York on Nov 07, 2007

I have thicker hair now at 58 than I did at 15. My join paint iis gone, I think I owe it all to MSM. I take 2000-3000 mg a day.

Works great - best price

Posted by Reviewer1607310 From Pennsylvania on Nov 18, 2008

OptiMSM is made in USA, and this is about the best price you can find anywhere. Works great for my minor arthritis. Make a huge difference in how my back feels in the morning. Works for me.

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3085629 From Colorado on Oct 08, 2008

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of MSM as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Works great for back pain

Posted by Reviewer2184334 From California on Feb 19, 2007

I take two capsule each night before bed and no longer wake up with middle and low back pain. Highly recommended.