A must.

Posted by Reviewer2821047 on Sep 01, 2008

I have been using Maca for years. It definitely helps regulate my periods, which had begun to be quite variable.

Hot Flahes Gone

Posted by Reviewer1538718 on Dec 15, 2007

I used the Nature's Way Maca root for about a week to 10 days and my hot flashes have disappeared, I am thrilled.

Personal "tropic" moments be gone

Posted by Reviewer1983142 on Apr 11, 2010

I started taking Maca because of being premenopausal and they have helped a great deal with the hot flashes. I was dealing with my own personal "tropic" moments constantly but now with taking Maca my hotflashes have reduced greatly and I'm working to get rid of them completely by adjusting my dose.

Maca Root

Posted by Reviewer1126728 on Apr 12, 2010

I have tried maca root pills for about a month and they are increasing my energy and other urges. Good product.

Nature's Way, Maca Root, 525 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jun 03, 2008

Far superior to standardized version of product. Works fine, does what it claims.

miracle supplement

Posted by Reviewer1948804 on Sep 13, 2010

helping me with my female hormones, decreased estrogen and increase progesterone.

Maca Rood

Posted by Reviewer2572458 on Jan 02, 2008

I purchased this to help my hot flashes. I'm taking two a day and it has not helped yet. Been using it about 2 weeks.

Maca Root

Posted by Reviewer3095089 on May 16, 2008

Only took it for a couple of weeks but it seems to irriate my bladder, much pressure while i took this product. I didn't really see any results with it. I still have the bottle and will try again after a break from it.

Maca is great

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Nov 27, 2007

the new wonder plant for a healthy happy life

Timely Manner

Posted by Reviewer2823377 on Jun 29, 2011

Thank you so much for providing my product to me in such a timely manner. I was leaving to go on a vacation and it arrived in the mail in time. I also am please with the easy access pop-up lid on the product. Makes getting pills out easier when I'm in a hurry. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be a return customer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »