100%

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Apr 08, 2016

100%

Headaches

Posted by 5478982503240570414 on Apr 04, 2016

I love it. Good price. I'm taking them with Nature's Way Vitamin B2 and both my tension headaches and migraines are gone! After years of pain! I'll repurchase.

magnesium stearate - cellulose

Posted by Reviewer2005746 on Feb 28, 2016

I have just read about certain ingredients, namely cellulose, that vitamin manufacturers are putting in their vitamins. I have taken this product for years without know exactly what magnesium stearate and cellulose is.....if you google cellulose - it is wood pulp. I have read that some cellulose comes from vegetable pulp and I would be fine with that - but this product only states "cellulose" so it leads me to believe that it is from wood. I am highly allergic to wood shavings - when around them I have an asthma attack. So, now I am dumping any of my vitamins that contain cellulose and magnesium stearate and buying only more natural products that do not contain these "fillers". I just bought Thorne Research cal-mag and I think I'll be happy with that. Until manufacturers start specifically saying what it is that's in their product - I will avoid buying them.

Nature Way

Posted by 4868810981376241092 on Feb 19, 2016

I like this product its good for my joints! And helps me avoid sugar!!

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2946725 on Feb 03, 2016

Great product...I asked my gastroenterologist if okay to take regularly and he said yes! Works well for me!

very good

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

and good price too !

I love

Posted by 5198725061570462334 on Dec 13, 2015

I have more energi now and says magnesium is a calming agent, helps her keep calm.My husband it`s happy

oxide/citrate ratio?

Posted by 5307068911866157974 on Nov 26, 2015

Good price, but it should indicate the proportion of magnesium as oxide and citrate in this supplement (for the oxide derivative the magnesium absorption is worse)

Great magnesium complex

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using this magnesium complex on and off. I take it at night and it relaxes me and I wake up feeling good. This is a wonderful product and I would therefore recommend it to a friend.

Excellent source

Posted by Reviewer2841434 on Jul 01, 2015

I have been using this brand of mag citrate for years. I have an genetic intestinal issue that only responds well to this particular brand. I have tried others but this is the only one that helps. I will continue to have it on hand. Highly recommend.