Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007

A 'must have' for me to take with my Nature's Way Calcium Citrate. Good for muscle and heart function. Easy to swallow caps and perfect formula of citrate blend. I've been taking this for almost 2 years with great results. Another plus is it has no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or soy.

Super Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Oct 10, 2008

Best magnesium I've tried. Blood pressure is down, and leg cramps under control.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 20, 2009

Magnesium is important for helping with good bone density. I only take one a day which is all my body can handle. I recommended it to a friend who was constipated and it solved her problem immediately.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 15, 2010

I am a big fan of magnesium, and have taken many forms and brands. I like to keep this particular one on hand because it works like a laxative. The oxide component acts as a fiber. If this effect is not desired I recommend a glycinate or citrate version. :)

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009

My husband & I have used this product for years. It has prevented a recurrence of kidney stones for him & alleviated chronic constipation for me. My diverticulosis pain is gone.

found it good

Posted by Reviewer2769428 on Nov 23, 2011

found this product good, but it may cause you a lot of visit to the toilet

oxide/citrate ratio?

Posted by 5307068911866157974 on Nov 26, 2015

Good price, but it should indicate the proportion of magnesium as oxide and citrate in this supplement (for the oxide derivative the magnesium absorption is worse)

Nagnesium compex

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Jun 07, 2015

Helped for the cramps in my legs

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2274736 on May 21, 2016

I am not at all pleased with this product. I have not gotten ANY of the befits I normally get with other magnesium products. Will not purchase again.

Nature's Way, Magnesium Complex

Posted by Reviewer1143195 on May 06, 2008

Being nearly 80 years old, it is relatively easy to get a low Magnesium level, so I have used this exact product for several years now. Never have a deficit reading in Magnesium on my yearly checkup!