Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007

A 'must have' for me to take with my Nature's Way Calcium Citrate. Good for muscle and heart function. Easy to swallow caps and perfect formula of citrate blend. I've been taking this for almost 2 years with great results. Another plus is it has no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or soy.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 20, 2009

Magnesium is important for helping with good bone density. I only take one a day which is all my body can handle. I recommended it to a friend who was constipated and it solved her problem immediately.

Super Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Oct 10, 2008

Best magnesium I've tried. Blood pressure is down, and leg cramps under control.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 15, 2010

I am a big fan of magnesium, and have taken many forms and brands. I like to keep this particular one on hand because it works like a laxative. The oxide component acts as a fiber. If this effect is not desired I recommend a glycinate or citrate version. :)

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009

My husband & I have used this product for years. It has prevented a recurrence of kidney stones for him & alleviated chronic constipation for me. My diverticulosis pain is gone.

Magnesium citrate and oxide

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009

I do well on pure magnesium oxide, but frequently the doses (400 mg) are too much for me at one time. This 250-mg size is perfect twice a day.

found it good

Posted by Reviewer2769428 on Nov 23, 2011

found this product good, but it may cause you a lot of visit to the toilet

oxide/citrate ratio?

Posted by 5307068911866157974 on Nov 26, 2015

Good price, but it should indicate the proportion of magnesium as oxide and citrate in this supplement (for the oxide derivative the magnesium absorption is worse)

Nature Way

Posted by 4868810981376241092 on Feb 19, 2016

I like this product its good for my joints! And helps me avoid sugar!!

Headaches

Posted by 5478982503240570414 on Apr 04, 2016

I love it. Good price. I'm taking them with Nature's Way Vitamin B2 and both my tension headaches and migraines are gone! After years of pain! I'll repurchase.