Nature's Way, Magnesium Complex, 100 Capsules

Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007

A 'must have' for me to take with my Nature's Way Calcium Citrate. Good for muscle and heart function. Easy to swallow caps and perfect formula of citrate blend. I've been taking this for almost 2 years with great results. Another plus is it has no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or soy.

Super Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Oct 10, 2008

Best magnesium I've tried. Blood pressure is down, and leg cramps under control.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 20, 2009

Magnesium is important for helping with good bone density. I only take one a day which is all my body can handle. I recommended it to a friend who was constipated and it solved her problem immediately.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 15, 2010

I am a big fan of magnesium, and have taken many forms and brands. I like to keep this particular one on hand because it works like a laxative. The oxide component acts as a fiber. If this effect is not desired I recommend a glycinate or citrate version. :)

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009

My husband & I have used this product for years. It has prevented a recurrence of kidney stones for him & alleviated chronic constipation for me. My diverticulosis pain is gone.