greate for stomach burns

Posted by 5314490112360112949 on Apr 22, 2016

This helps me and my husband for our stomachs. My husband uses it for inflammation in the esophagus. He can do now without omeprazol, thank you. It layers the lining of the esophagus, stomach and intestines. Especially when you empty it in water and let it sit for a wile, then it thickens.

diggestion

Posted by Reviewer3251197 on Feb 23, 2016

did not improve my digestion or any other benefit

Mrs.

Posted by 5414102080043301379 on Feb 21, 2016

I have not see a change with this product

too soon

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 24, 2015

Only have been taking a short time can't see any difference.

Should try and find out

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 21, 2014

I bought 2 items- one for myself and the other for my friend. As for me, I bought it to treat my bladder lining, which suffered a lot because of a number of UTIs I used to have. I can't say that I felt much better and I didn't have cystoscopic examination done to check up on my condition in order to compare the results. As you understand, this procedure is very unpleasant but what I felt is that I stopped waking up at night to go to the toilet. It must be a combined effect together with D-Mannose but it is good as my bladder lining shows fewer signs of irritation. The bad thing about this capsules is that I may have a sort of diarrhea. I keep going to the toilet more often but it may be a purifying effect, not a harmful one. I can't say for sure. As for my friend, she definetely felt better. She had some women complaints and the capsules helped her a lot.

So grateful for this product!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 24, 2014

Our cat had a really bad urinary infection. We can't put her on antibiotics as she has had very adverse reactions in the past to such drugs. Then a friend suggested marshmallow root. Couldn't find it in the stores here - thank you iherb, for getting this to us in less than a week! Made a tea each morning - half a capsule with 2 tablespoons warm water - and gave it to her in a syringe about 1.5 ml, 4 to 5 times a day. In just one day, her condition started to improve. In less than 2 weeks, she had fully recovered! Thank goodness she accepted it quite readily, not showing any objection to the taste. This is definitely a must-have in our medicine-cabinet!

Good quality product

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Feb 27, 2014

This seems to be a good quality product at a great price.

It seems to help

Posted by 0Livia0 on Feb 07, 2014

I have almost finished a bottle and it seems to help my bladder but its effect is very small.I will have to compare when I discontinue it.If I notice a worsening of the symptoms, I will probably repurchase it.

fast

Posted by 5617076680807374357 on Dec 22, 2013

Very fast delivery. Ordered late Thursday night and was here in Ontario by Tuesday.

A must for intestinal tract problems

Posted by Reviewer2109847 on Sep 25, 2013

For the past several months, I have been using Marshmallow along with DGL, enzymes. probiotics, and slippery elm, to relive all my digestion, heartburn, GERD, stomach and colon pain, irritable bowel syndrome. Thank God, I HAVE BEEN HEALED. That, along with a mainly whole food, no-meat diet, no carageenan. Oh, at the same time I also quit all high blood pressure and cholestrol prescriptions. Now I can enjoy life at 73 years old. I will update this review next month to let you know the results of my blood tests. Thank you IHerb, for making these products affordable.