Terrific for Bladder Rx

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Oct 19, 2007

Have used this now for several years. Great for bladder health. Helps make the inside of the bladder lining "Like a Teflon coating" so sticky bacteria can NOT adhere! Keep in stock please.

Good for what ails you

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Feb 01, 2009

I've had problems with acid reflux for some time now, and I highly recommend this product for GERD. Marshmallow root works as an emulcent and protects the stomach and esophagus from acid reflux. Take it shortly before every meal, and your acid problems will clear up. While it does not dilute or neutralize acid, it will help your body repair the damage caused by excess acid. And you can't beat the price from iHerb.

Helped heal colitis

Posted by Reviewer2260417 on Oct 19, 2009

I had to share how much better I feel. I first treated the candida in my bowels by changing my diet, then started taking 3 Marshmallow Cap a day . My last colon scope showed my bowels are healing.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Sep 17, 2011

I suffer from leaky gut syndrome and started using marshmallow root two months ago. It's been very soothing to my stomach and helped reduce bloating, diarrhea and pain. I would deffinetely reccomend trying if you're suffering from stomach upsets.

Excellent for the throat!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Oct 07, 2008

If you open up the capsules and add some marshmallow to any teas or water, your throat will instantly feel smooth and moist. It really helps when you have a cold or allergies.

marshmallow root for coughs.

Posted by Reviewer2752356 on Dec 16, 2009

I was told many years ago about marshmallow root for coughs and it does a wonderful job I won't use anything else for coughs you can drink it as a tea as often as you need to but it works for about 3 hours and all night when you are sleeping. just add the contents of 2 capsules to anykind of tea sweeten it a littlean you are ready to go. it is a wonderful natural cough surpresent.

Helps Breastfeeding Moms!

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Oct 25, 2008

This has helped me to produce more milk and my baby seems satisfied and content. Helped soothe my intestines after having lactose intolerance. I will definately keep buying.

Soothing...

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jul 10, 2008

I like to have these on hand for all sorts of things. Great for the lungs, intestines, and bladder...soothing to any mucus membrane that is irritated. Too bad they don't still use this for the candy!

Marshmallow Root

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jul 20, 2009

My husband has ulcerative colits and started using this product along with the Slippery Elm Bark and it seems to be helping.

A must for intestinal tract problems

Posted by Reviewer2109847 on Sep 25, 2013

For the past several months, I have been using Marshmallow along with DGL, enzymes. probiotics, and slippery elm, to relive all my digestion, heartburn, GERD, stomach and colon pain, irritable bowel syndrome. Thank God, I HAVE BEEN HEALED. That, along with a mainly whole food, no-meat diet, no carageenan. Oh, at the same time I also quit all high blood pressure and cholestrol prescriptions. Now I can enjoy life at 73 years old. I will update this review next month to let you know the results of my blood tests. Thank you IHerb, for making these products affordable.