THE REAL and ORIGINAL OPC

Posted by Reviewer1057374 on Jan 03, 2012

The real OPC from Masquelier is always giving guarantee results! i use it for curing my keloids. Cheers!

Nature's Way, Masquelier's, Tru-OPCs, 75 mg

Posted by Reviewer2658520 on May 12, 2008

I've beetn taking Tru-OPC for 8 years and it's been helping me a great deal! Excellent product and cost is reasonable! Highly recommanded for daily mtce to everyone! I've been recommanding it to many friends and it helps them in different ways.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3266553 on Jun 03, 2012

This is a truly wonderful antioxidant ...take it daily and have noticed a different in my skin..hair etc and to top it off ...gives me an extra boost of energy...thanks

性价比高

Posted by nancy28 on Nov 12, 2014

选择这款是因为看到成分表里的高含量OPCs,95%低聚原花青素。低温萃取法,完全溶于水,无危险溶剂,无食用色素添加剂。Nature's Way 这款产品不光应用OPCS,还发明了Tru-OPCs 这一专利配方。Tru-OPCs 是一种强效抗氧化剂,可加强胶原蛋白合成,增强结缔组织和血管壁。感觉性价比很高。

I look fourteen.

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

Have you ever noticed that schoolchildren look tan even in the middle of Winter ? It's because their arteries are clear and their oxygenated blood courses through their bodies unimpeded, giving them a ruddy glow. I'm 78 and that is the colour I am now, after using Masquellier's Tru-OPC's for three years, along with Vitamin C and the other things that are good for blood vessels. But the Tru-OPC's have made a big difference. I'm glad I trained and became a certified Naturopathic Nutritionist at age 58 and have been studying and applying what I learned then and much more since via the internet. iHerb is a blessing.

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2890491 on Mar 22, 2007

Highly recommended

opc

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Mar 08, 2011

This is supposed to be the better opc to take,i'll give it a try.

Natures Way Masquelier's Tru-OPCs

Posted by 5389943192072263898 on Feb 10, 2015

Good

Excellent

Posted by juniper on Aug 15, 2013

This is a good form of grape seed.

Large dose

Posted by Reviewer1676040 on Oct 19, 2007

My wife really believes this help.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »