what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried sublingual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has continued to work, too. Simply allow a pleasant-tasting tablet to melt under your tongue, which takes about 5 minutes. By the time it's gone, I'm usually feeling sleepy. No daytime drowsiness or other bad effects. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Dec 09, 2008

I use melatonin frequently for difficulty falling asleep. This particular brand works much faster and more effectively than any other brand I've tried. I also occasionally give it to my children (ages 5 and 8) if they are having difficulty falling asleep (I give them less than a 1/4 of a lozenge) and BAM they are OUT in about 10 minutes. And the taste is pretty good. The sublingual lozenges work better (are more effective and work faster) than the chewable or pill form.

Melatonin is a excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3077983 on Mar 29, 2008

This product is excellent for kids and people in general who do not like to take pills. You just put it in your mouth and suck on it. It does not taste bad.This product helps with Jet Lag and several sleep disorders. Since melatonin is already in the body naturally I feel safe taking it.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Sep 05, 2008

I've been using this product for years and am completely satisfied with the results.

Nicely made lozenge

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 10, 2008

It melts easily and smoothly. It doesn't contain too many misc. ingredients like some. Sublingual works for me. I like the taste.

sleep

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Aug 26, 2008

this product gives me just the right amount; no drowsiness

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 13, 2009

I've used lozenges before but these work the best - and they taste absolutely yummy! I wish I could find candies that tasted this good. One tip I was given that works with melatonin that I will pass along: when/if your melatonin doesn't seem to be working anymore then you're using too much. Cut it back to 1/2 the amount or even 1/4 the amount and you'll have better results with less. Worked for me.

Nice to take in lozenge form - tastes good too.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Mar 12, 2008

Works!

good

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Feb 02, 2012

good , but ,i used one pill and it knocked me out - i use only half a pill when needed now . works well .

Knocks me out like a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1293072 on May 11, 2007

I've tried other brands of melatonin with little success, but this one knocks me out like a sleeping pill. It feels at least as powerful as ambien. Amazing.