Wonderful sleep aid + antiviral

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Nov 30, 2009

Very gentle sleep aid/anti anxiety. Also a good anti-viral herb. Works great with elderberry extract to fight off colds, flu, and cold sores.

This product is good

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Sep 07, 2007

This is a good product. Helps with insomnia to take the edge off all that thinking! I take it with melatonin to help me sleep works great. Can also be taken if I wake up early and can't get back to sleep. No residual grogginess even if only for 2 hours for me.

Good herbal remedy

Posted by Reviewer1171772 on Mar 19, 2009

This is the herb my great grandmother used to make tea, the capsules are just as effective though. It helps me calm down and I sleep much better. I take only one capsule an hour before sleep. At times if the need arises I also take one during the day. It helps me deal with my high blood pressure due to its calming effect. Glad I found it, glad my wife suggested it... she takes one too and no longer needs sleeping pills, feels better in the morning too...

Good nite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I take three of these before bed each night and I sleep great. I still get woken up during the night by either the kids or the dogs, but I can fall back asleep. I feel great in the morning also. I thought I would try Melissa for awhile and I am glad I did. I use to take Melatonin. I feel Melissa works just as good or better. Melissa also has a lot of other great benefits. I would buy again.

Sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2940091 on Sep 23, 2008

It helps me to fall asleep much easier and I don't feel groggy in the morning. I actuall feel more awake when I get up.

One of the things I couldn't live without

Posted by Reviewer3008276 on Sep 08, 2009

Due to a hyperactive thyroid, I often find it difficult to fall asleep. I take 2 of these before I go to bed each night, along with my calcium/magnesium, and find I can fall sleep much easier. Considering how long I went without a good nights sleep, these are a godsend.

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Oct 29, 2008

I take 2 of these before bedtime along with 5htp, 2 also. As I've gotten older, lower estrogen levels have interfered with my sleep. I found that by taking 2 of both at bedtime, I'm more likely to sleep well. It doesn't always work, but it does help.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1333024 on Feb 19, 2011

I never heard of this and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did because it relaxes me without making me sleepy. For me that means I can better focus on tasks and get more done. If I want to use it for sleep I just take extra and it seems to really help me fall into a deep rest. I will purchase this again.

bad reaction to

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jan 09, 2009

I tried this to help me sleep. When I took a capsule before bedtime I would wake up about 1:00 or 2:00 in the night with a very shaky feeling inside. I haven't had that problem since I quit taking it.

reliable company

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 22, 2016

A sleep aid, headache treatment and appetite booster. It will also relieve symptoms of digestive problems, improve the mood and nervous disorders. It is an antiviral herb and, in conjunction with St. John's wort, is very effective in treating the herpes virus.