MygraFew is Simply a Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1770780 on Mar 03, 2012

My wife suffered from migraine headaches for decades. Then she discovered MygraFew. She has taken one tablet daily for about 10 years, and in that time she not only has experienced a profound reduction in the number of migraines, but on those now rare occasions when she does get a migraine, it is significantly less debilitating than before she started taking MygraFew. She and I both agree that this herbal formula is nothing less than a magic pill. While I can't say an herbal remedy will work for everyone, I can say that for my wife, this product has been miraculous in its effect. It is simply a great product.

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 30, 2012

This really works! My migraines are triggered by perfumes, petrol etc. I take one MiraFew three times daily & instead of being wiped out for three days or more I now all I get is a headache!

Natural Migraine Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2510497 on Jan 04, 2012

Having suffered with migraines for years, I worry about the toxic effect to my liver/kidneys from the RX meds I took. This product worked way better than standard feverfew and on a par with the RX meds but without any side-effects! Highly Recommend.

Ringing!!

Posted by Reviewer2247114 on Jul 22, 2011

Use for ringing in my ears. It works!!!!

Life changing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2972143 on Apr 13, 2011

MygraFew is a wonderful product. If you're not into the "Chemical Solutions" pursuant to migraine mitigation, absolutely get this stuff. One a day greatly reduces migraine frequency and severity. I keep them with me all the time and if I spark an aura take one immediately. That also greatly reduces the severity.

MygraFew

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 05, 2011

Lifesaver for my migraines.

good bye naseau

Posted by Reviewer2309314 on Jan 31, 2011

excellent product, but needs about 2 weeks of use to see results works for naseau associated with migraines

Complete Relief

Posted by Reviewer2906192 on Dec 29, 2010

I used to have to give myself shots for migraines, which only helped with the extreme pounding and I ended up still having to leave work frequently. Ever since taking Mygrafew, I no longer have migraines or if they do occassionally push through, they are very minor and do not show up with all the symptoms of flashing lights and partial vision. I never let this product run out and will forever be a client. Please do not ever stop manufacturing this product.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer1175974 on Aug 13, 2010

Best price I have found, and you only have to take one tablet per day.

Every little bit helps

Posted by Reviewer2418022 on Nov 18, 2009

Anecdotally, taking one of these pills every day (together with a soy lecithin capsule) has reduced both the frequency and severity of my migraines. The severity is a pretty big deal for me... changes what used to be an 8 hr gauntlet of wracking pain and vomiting to a 4-6 period of pretty intense pain that I can usually bear without passing out or heaving, as long as I get to a dark room. So OK, it's not a cure, but I'll take what I can get!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »