Best Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer1275940 on Oct 19, 2006

MygraFew is the "only" feverfew product that helps relieve my migraines.

Complete Relief

Posted by Reviewer2906192 on Dec 29, 2010

I used to have to give myself shots for migraines, which only helped with the extreme pounding and I ended up still having to leave work frequently. Ever since taking Mygrafew, I no longer have migraines or if they do occassionally push through, they are very minor and do not show up with all the symptoms of flashing lights and partial vision. I never let this product run out and will forever be a client. Please do not ever stop manufacturing this product.

Huge success

Posted by Reviewer3165070 on Jan 29, 2009

I was suffering from severe headaches for years. They recently started happening every 8 days and would keep me in bed for two days at a time. The MigraFew worked! My last headache was 26 days ago and counting. I highly recommend MigraFew.

Ringing!!

Posted by Reviewer2247114 on Jul 22, 2011

Use for ringing in my ears. It works!!!!

Every little bit helps

Posted by Reviewer2418022 on Nov 18, 2009

Anecdotally, taking one of these pills every day (together with a soy lecithin capsule) has reduced both the frequency and severity of my migraines. The severity is a pretty big deal for me... changes what used to be an 8 hr gauntlet of wracking pain and vomiting to a 4-6 period of pretty intense pain that I can usually bear without passing out or heaving, as long as I get to a dark room. So OK, it's not a cure, but I'll take what I can get!

good bye naseau

Posted by Reviewer2309314 on Jan 31, 2011

excellent product, but needs about 2 weeks of use to see results works for naseau associated with migraines

MygraFew is Simply a Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1770780 on Mar 03, 2012

My wife suffered from migraine headaches for decades. Then she discovered MygraFew. She has taken one tablet daily for about 10 years, and in that time she not only has experienced a profound reduction in the number of migraines, but on those now rare occasions when she does get a migraine, it is significantly less debilitating than before she started taking MygraFew. She and I both agree that this herbal formula is nothing less than a magic pill. While I can't say an herbal remedy will work for everyone, I can say that for my wife, this product has been miraculous in its effect. It is simply a great product.

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 30, 2012

This really works! My migraines are triggered by perfumes, petrol etc. I take one MiraFew three times daily & instead of being wiped out for three days or more I now all I get is a headache!

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer1175974 on Aug 13, 2010

Best price I have found, and you only have to take one tablet per day.

amazing little pill!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jul 24, 2008

In the past few years, the frequency of my premenstrual migraines were increasing. I finally looked into feverfew, and this is the only one that offers the daily dose (I can't remember to take 3x/day), and the littlest pill there is, too! Excellent value, the bottle lasts 3 months, and I have started to see improvements in the frequency and the degree of pain associated with migraines. This is part of my daily vitamin regimen now!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »