not bad.

Posted by 5548675131778739146 on Nov 16, 2015

I have found better value for money in another brand as you have to take six of these a day.

neem for health

Posted by 5373673899411971254 on Nov 26, 2014

I know that it is helpful, but the effect is not felt

Neem Leaves

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I bought this product because I have acne (I'm 19) and I don't want to use other hormonal treatments. I used it for about 25 days (2 caps/day) and my skin actually got worse. On the package it says that I should take 6 caps/day but I don't think I want to take that much. Another effect is the lack of appetite. I didn't feel like eating at all, for about 5 hours after taking these.

Not sure. So far OK

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I was very ill my dengue and have problems with my liver due to toxicity of some medicines. I started neem leaf pills in november and started to feel so much energy and well being. This one is not as strong as other marks, but is cheaper...at least I am sure it doesn´t do any harm!

Not bad but Echinacea and Goldenseal is much better

Posted by 4933575823822184253 on Jun 30, 2013

I tried this and read that it carries some of the same characteristics as Echinacea and Goldenseal. However, it is not as good as Echinacea and Goldenseal. Save your money and get Nature's Way, Echinacea Goldenseal. It is a great product! Nature's Way, Echinacea Goldenseal,

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1732727 on Sep 13, 2011

Seems to be helping

cleaning effect

Posted by Reviewer1288401 on May 05, 2011

started to take 2 capsules every morning. can't say about the skin quality, but i hope

neem

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 22, 2010

ok

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 08, 2010

I use neem oil, and shampoo for my dog. my husband wanted to take neem capcels.can't tell how it is working for him, but we always get great service from iherb.

Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I am using the Neem as a more affordible alternative to other natural antibiotics like Echinacia, Goldenseal, mushrooms, etc. I think it stacks up well. And evidently is a broad spectrum herb. It's been used in India for hundreds of yrs as it is a common little tree.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »