Not sure. So far OK

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I was very ill my dengue and have problems with my liver due to toxicity of some medicines. I started neem leaf pills in november and started to feel so much energy and well being. This one is not as strong as other marks, but is cheaper...at least I am sure it doesn´t do any harm!

Neem

Posted by Reviewer1292019 on Feb 28, 2008

Meant to cleanse the GI tract, it does the job!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on May 31, 2009

Could be making my acne worse or just killing it from the inside out. And I occasionally itch if I take 2 tabs twice a day.

Neem Leaves

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I bought this product because I have acne (I'm 19) and I don't want to use other hormonal treatments. I used it for about 25 days (2 caps/day) and my skin actually got worse. On the package it says that I should take 6 caps/day but I don't think I want to take that much. Another effect is the lack of appetite. I didn't feel like eating at all, for about 5 hours after taking these.

Using this as an adjunct in

Posted by Reviewer1698215 on Aug 26, 2008

a hospital-induced kidney infection which has been resistant to antibiotics. There may have been a decrease in the infection load; I am not sure.

Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I am using the Neem as a more affordible alternative to other natural antibiotics like Echinacia, Goldenseal, mushrooms, etc. I think it stacks up well. And evidently is a broad spectrum herb. It's been used in India for hundreds of yrs as it is a common little tree.

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 08, 2010

I use neem oil, and shampoo for my dog. my husband wanted to take neem capcels.can't tell how it is working for him, but we always get great service from iherb.

havent tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Apr 18, 2009

I bought this for its immune system boosting properties for when I travel to the tropics for protection from mosquito born diseases

Neem