Improves skin for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on Feb 03, 2013

My son has eczema and since taking although it does cure it has improved the condition making his skin smoother and not dry.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Feb 22, 2013

This product will clean your system out and help with toenail fungus. For me it detoxed my body and help me rid of that bad food i was eating.

like it!

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010

Neem is an excellent herb whether in leaf form internally and also the oil for skin issues is amazing! This supplement here I believe helps kill any type of infection. It wards off sickness & is helping an ear situation I've had with chronic infection. I've been taking it regularly & it's helped.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1956128 on Jul 16, 2011

Found a Neem by a different company, has more milligrams in caplet (compressed tablet) form.

value for money

Posted by Reviewer1969140 on Nov 01, 2011

I have already been using himalaya neem capsules (which to no doubt did wonders for my dull skin).however its quite expensive ins singapore (20$ for a bottle of 60 capsules).so when i came across this, i decided to give it a try. I dont see wonders on my skin, but there are no side effects. least to say that its working and is continuing to maintain the glow on my skin

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Aug 30, 2010

I like the capsules because it is an easy way to take neem orally. I would recommend this product if you can't bear the neem oil triple potency. The oil works better, noticeable difference in my psoriasis in just a couple days, with the oil.

Makes the skin softer

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Oct 27, 2011

Made my skin softer, but did not cure the skin problems (rashes-like) in the course of some weeks.

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

I give this to my dog for skin allergies. It seems to help a bit, although not as much as I read tha it would.

Great for clearing Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I have been using for about 9 days and it is fantastic for clearing my itchy, itchy eczema. Use it as part of a regimine including Neem soap - try the Ultra-sensitive Lavender Oatmeal by same company, followed by the Neemaura lotion.

May assist with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Jan 21, 2011

Have been taking these capsules for about 2-3 weeks now. It is possible they are assisting me with regularity. Hopefully over time this along with a Neem skin salve will ease my skin problems a lot. Neem has so many reputed benefits and some may be subtle, too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »