Neem for acne prone skin

Posted by 5373498696289587534 on Apr 08, 2016

I love these neem capsules. I wanted to use something natural for curing my acne from the inside. Neem is known to have anti bacterial and anti fungal properties. I am from India and I know people drink neem juice to clear up their skin. I cannot do that as it tastes bad. These capsules are a great way. My skin is a lot better now and I will continue these neem capsules.

Neem Power!

Posted by dr-alex on Oct 23, 2015

This is one of my favorite add-on immunity "bitter" boosters besides turmeric. I take only one cap per day and will only go up to 3 caps when a boost is really needed. It goes well with my other regulars: Paradise Herbs One Daily and Now Foods, AlphaSorb-C 500 and Omega 3. Great product!

good

Posted by 5604304523027612372 on Dec 13, 2014

good product

good product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Feb 22, 2013

This product will clean your system out and help with toenail fungus. For me it detoxed my body and help me rid of that bad food i was eating.

Improves skin for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on Feb 03, 2013

My son has eczema and since taking although it does cure it has improved the condition making his skin smoother and not dry.

value for money

Posted by Reviewer1969140 on Nov 01, 2011

I have already been using himalaya neem capsules (which to no doubt did wonders for my dull skin).however its quite expensive ins singapore (20$ for a bottle of 60 capsules).so when i came across this, i decided to give it a try. I dont see wonders on my skin, but there are no side effects. least to say that its working and is continuing to maintain the glow on my skin

Makes the skin softer

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Oct 27, 2011

Made my skin softer, but did not cure the skin problems (rashes-like) in the course of some weeks.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1956128 on Jul 16, 2011

Found a Neem by a different company, has more milligrams in caplet (compressed tablet) form.

May assist with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Jan 21, 2011

Have been taking these capsules for about 2-3 weeks now. It is possible they are assisting me with regularity. Hopefully over time this along with a Neem skin salve will ease my skin problems a lot. Neem has so many reputed benefits and some may be subtle, too.

like it!

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010

Neem is an excellent herb whether in leaf form internally and also the oil for skin issues is amazing! This supplement here I believe helps kill any type of infection. It wards off sickness & is helping an ear situation I've had with chronic infection. I've been taking it regularly & it's helped.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »