Acne and mosquitoes

Posted by 5045185576175741223 on Aug 12, 2013

My skin is recovering from acne with which I struggle for 10 years! I noticed that mosquitoes do not bite me.

Neem for life

Posted by Reviewer1351306 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2999759 on Sep 10, 2009

This is a great product. I got it because my blood sugar was a little high. I also have Essential Tremor. I couldn't put my thumb and my index finger together to make the OK sign. My fingers would look like magnets repelling. After using the Neem capsules for a few weeks, I can put my finger and my thumb together but they are still a little shakey. I can't wait to see how my fingers are after a few months on Neem.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using this for months now. It has cleared up my foliculitis alot. It's not totally gone but its a vast improvement. This is a Godsend. Everyone whom I've recommended it to has had great success with this, and fast. It also helped make my mild exzema go away totally. For the price, you can't beat it. This will remain apart of my daily coctail for years to come for sure.

Miracle herb

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

Not only does it clear acne, it also is being researched for cancer. It is used in India as a form of birth control for both man and woman. Nature's way as the strongest dose for the cheapest price. Love it!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

I originally started to take Goldenseal for a tooth infection. I'd had a root canal, but the infection was lingering, even after antibiotics. (Goldenseal helped more than the antibiotic, btw) After a week of Goldenseal, I still wasn't confident the infection wouldn't return, so I started taking Neem because I'd read that it is similar to Goldenseal & Echinacea, which I believe is true (and the price of Neem seems to be better as well) Most importantly, though, is the effect that Neem has had on my moderate acne. I've had acne for years, and it got worse over the last year or so. I was starting to have a new breakout right before I started taken Neem. Now, a week later, I haven't had a single new pimple. That's very rare for me. Amazingly, the scars seem to have faded too! I almost went out today without wearing my makeup, which is something I NEVER do, because I believe Neem has helped. I love this herb and would recommend it if you need to detoxify your skin. I've also heard Burdock Root is good for acne, but I haven't tried that. Give Neem a shot! **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.

Improves skin for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on Feb 03, 2013

My son has eczema and since taking although it does cure it has improved the condition making his skin smoother and not dry.

neem tablets

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 29, 2010

very happy with them,l bought them for my kids skin problems,one son has pimples and the other has ecsema he has had it for along time with no success,l,ve also learnt that it helps control higher sugar levels too in diabetes,l,lll have to say its helping in that as well,l ordered the salve,these tablets and are waiting on the soap to arrive,l,m very happy with the product and want to hit it in all directions.

great

Posted by Reviewer1488406 on Jun 25, 2009

has helped clear up my skin. waiting to see if it has any effect on my blood sugar.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Feb 22, 2013

This product will clean your system out and help with toenail fungus. For me it detoxed my body and help me rid of that bad food i was eating.