Acne and mosquitoes

Posted by 5045185576175741223 on Aug 12, 2013

My skin is recovering from acne with which I struggle for 10 years! I noticed that mosquitoes do not bite me.

Neem for life

Posted by Reviewer1351306 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2999759 on Sep 10, 2009

This is a great product. I got it because my blood sugar was a little high. I also have Essential Tremor. I couldn't put my thumb and my index finger together to make the OK sign. My fingers would look like magnets repelling. After using the Neem capsules for a few weeks, I can put my finger and my thumb together but they are still a little shakey. I can't wait to see how my fingers are after a few months on Neem.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using this for months now. It has cleared up my foliculitis alot. It's not totally gone but its a vast improvement. This is a Godsend. Everyone whom I've recommended it to has had great success with this, and fast. It also helped make my mild exzema go away totally. For the price, you can't beat it. This will remain apart of my daily coctail for years to come for sure.

Improves skin for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on Feb 03, 2013

My son has eczema and since taking although it does cure it has improved the condition making his skin smoother and not dry.

neem tablets

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 29, 2010

very happy with them,l bought them for my kids skin problems,one son has pimples and the other has ecsema he has had it for along time with no success,l,ve also learnt that it helps control higher sugar levels too in diabetes,l,lll have to say its helping in that as well,l ordered the salve,these tablets and are waiting on the soap to arrive,l,m very happy with the product and want to hit it in all directions.

great

Posted by Reviewer1488406 on Jun 25, 2009

has helped clear up my skin. waiting to see if it has any effect on my blood sugar.

Miracle herb

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

Not only does it clear acne, it also is being researched for cancer. It is used in India as a form of birth control for both man and woman. Nature's way as the strongest dose for the cheapest price. Love it!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Feb 22, 2013

This product will clean your system out and help with toenail fungus. For me it detoxed my body and help me rid of that bad food i was eating.

Neem pills

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010

the pills have helped my daughter with her eczema problem. she stop being so itchy and her spots are clearing up. she loves the pill, we are lucky we finally found a good remedy for her eczema. its so hard to find something so good. but we are so happy we finally did.