Not sure. So far OK

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I was very ill my dengue and have problems with my liver due to toxicity of some medicines. I started neem leaf pills in november and started to feel so much energy and well being. This one is not as strong as other marks, but is cheaper...at least I am sure it doesn´t do any harm!

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Aug 30, 2010

I like the capsules because it is an easy way to take neem orally. I would recommend this product if you can't bear the neem oil triple potency. The oil works better, noticeable difference in my psoriasis in just a couple days, with the oil.

Neem

Posted by Reviewer1292019 on Feb 28, 2008

Meant to cleanse the GI tract, it does the job!

supply of Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2422408 on May 08, 2009

The whole transaction was handled in a professional manner.The price of the product was extremely competitive.The ordering process was easy to execute.The product was delivered in an extremely quick time.Communication from the company was excellent.I was very satisfied with the whole process.

Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1088457 on Jan 28, 2010

They are good. I have been taking them for a very long time

Neem for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer3122854 on Jan 05, 2011

I take neem to help control my plaque psoriasis. It is good product at good price = I recommend Neem if you are looking for alternative medicine to some of the products can have serious side effects. Need to take Neem product with or after eating.

make my skin better

Posted by Reviewer2638572 on Mar 28, 2011

i use this product half month, my skin looks better,

Neem is best antibiotic

Posted by 4898716772276784502 on Sep 11, 2012

I ordered Nature's way and it is very curative. I had some itchy dry skin and became a dark patch after scratching. It seems to heal after using neem capsules. I recommend them to all.

Control Gout

Posted by 4624305494688120004 on Mar 12, 2015

I have been suffering from Gout for the past 4 years. I decide to try Neem to help me clear my blood, therefore reducing the incidence of gout flare, and I must say that it has definitely helped me a lot. Thank you iherb!

Neem does what it should

Posted by annegoggans on May 18, 2015

Pleased with the quality. It has helped with Lyme recovery especially while on antibiotics along with smilax and yucca.