Great product!

Posted by 5105113934752819172 on Jun 29, 2015

I have been suffering from chronic bladder inflammation and this seems to help. Even yesterday I went swimming in quite cold weather and the pain is not reappearing. So far I am very satisfied. The only issue I have noticed is that the pills are quite difficult to swallow, it feels like they get stuck somewhere in my throat, so it is necessary to to drink loads of water to wash it down.

Great for fungus and tinea

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Helps clear up fungus and tinea. Works well along with neem oil.

love it

Posted by 5170006353935961977 on Dec 14, 2015

it's really helping me with psoriasis. i really recommend it.

great value and helps with gout too!

Posted by 5295783387726920839 on Jul 03, 2016

I never knew that a treatment for gout would be this easy, my husband suffers terribly form it and had overnight relief! Great value for the size of this product too.

Makes the skin softer

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Oct 27, 2011

Made my skin softer, but did not cure the skin problems (rashes-like) in the course of some weeks.

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

I give this to my dog for skin allergies. It seems to help a bit, although not as much as I read tha it would.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on May 31, 2009

Could be making my acne worse or just killing it from the inside out. And I occasionally itch if I take 2 tabs twice a day.

Neem Leaves

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I bought this product because I have acne (I'm 19) and I don't want to use other hormonal treatments. I used it for about 25 days (2 caps/day) and my skin actually got worse. On the package it says that I should take 6 caps/day but I don't think I want to take that much. Another effect is the lack of appetite. I didn't feel like eating at all, for about 5 hours after taking these.

hope

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

I have bought it with another neem products for my grand mom. I know that vitamins don't give a fast effect. So I hope it can help her as a good option for detoxifying and clearing her skin.

Great for clearing Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I have been using for about 9 days and it is fantastic for clearing my itchy, itchy eczema. Use it as part of a regimine including Neem soap - try the Ultra-sensitive Lavender Oatmeal by same company, followed by the Neemaura lotion.