ok

Posted by Reviewer1308126 on Dec 15, 2011

I started to try this product after reading so many reviews about it. I have a hayfever I found I havn't had any allergic condition since I took this. I will keep it up!!!

Nettle Leaf

Posted by Vizion on Jul 05, 2016

I like the brands Nature's Way, Thorne Research and Source Naturals for their product quality.

MAGIC STUFF!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jun 04, 2015

I bought Nettle after being told by someone it was good for weight loss. Haven't had any success with that BUT I find this stuff absolutely MAGIC for bladder problems that most of us ladies have as we get older. Works almost instantly. Will definitely keep on buying it.

Awesome

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Jul 26, 2015

They offer GREAT prices and I LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

Works great for allergies and prostate.

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on May 05, 2014

I always trust Nature's Way brand because it works! Allergy medication alone does not work completely for me during allergy season when my eustachian tubes plug up. Taking Nettle with allergy medications does the job! My husband uses it for his prostate issues and it works for him, too.

Good!

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 11, 2012

I have used this for about 10 years, easy on the system and we use it for allergic rhinitis as well as UTIs; works for us.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Oct 03, 2016

This is such a cheap supplement, but so potent. My medicine-induced hair-loss finally stopped, and while on this supplement, my nose is not stuffed or irritated at all. As soon as I ran out, I got congested and started sneezing like crazy again.

Joy

Posted by Reviewer2850190 on Jun 14, 2008

Helps with the sneezies of my seasonal allergies!

Dee, from Washington

Posted by Reviewer1833461 on Jul 08, 2008

Wonderful herb, clears my sinuses so I can breathe, no sinus headaches with this wonderful little herb.

Nettke Leaf

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

I use this plant to boost testosterone naturally.