Works Great for Allergies when combined with Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer1054230 on Apr 22, 2009

Works Great for Allergies when combined with Eyebright

The Best for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff works the best for allergies, by far! I used to take a few when I felt my allergies coming on and it helped BUT you really need to take it all the time for the full effect. I take one in the morning and one in the evening (been doing so for about 2 months now) and my eyes haven't watered, itched, or burned and I barely sneeze at all. I skipped a couple days while waiting to reorder and I was sneezing all over the place! My boyfriend has excruciating allergies and since taking Nettle regularly, he has had minimal symptoms. This is even safe to sprinkle in your pet's food if he/she has allergies--my one cat gets a runny eye and the sneezies every now and then and half a capsule in her food clears it right up (and it has no taste so she doesn't even know it's in there). Also, iherb has the BEST prices, customer service, and fastest shipping out there!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3200810 on Mar 10, 2009

I have been using Nettle Leaf for about 2 months to combat allergies. A co-worker suggested it. It took about 3 weeks to start working, then worked great. Unfortunately I ran out while on a trip, and have had to start over.

great for sinus problems!!

Posted by Reviewer3331279 on Mar 04, 2009

I love this product! I use this and olive leaf extract to keep my sinus congestion (which gen would lead to an asthma flairup)in tack. Thank god i have not had an asthma attack in 2 years!!...to where as before i was taking all kind of asthma meds and nasal steroids and paying alot for meds and md bills that were NOT HELPING! God bless iherb!i feel so fortunate to have found them .They offer GREAT prices and i LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

For increasing Calcium naturally

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 22, 2009

In addition to its calming effect, helping to reduce inflammation, and usefulness for Allergies, I take nettle in place of calcium supplement. I am a 46 year old female who does not take calcium supplement or dairy but taking nettle herb has kept my calcium levels nicely in the reference range!

Even Better Than Anticipated!

Posted by Reviewer1705579 on Jan 02, 2009

I have terrible indoor/outdoor allergies. I used Zertec alone and it helped a little in the day to day, but not when I am exposed to heavy-duty allergens. I went home to my parent's family farm for Christmas break and expected to be miserable. I brought Nettle with, and used it in conjunction with Quercetin and Zertec, and I was allergy free for the entire three weeks I was home. I recommend this product.

Was suggested as a naturla antihistamine

Posted by Reviewer2087670 on Oct 04, 2008

So far seams to be doing the job.

Nature's Way, Nettle Herb

Posted by Reviewer2813233 on Sep 13, 2008

Great for seasonal allergies without the side effects and is 1/2 the price paid @ the health store. I've used it for years!

A.C. from Idaho

Posted by Reviewer1010827 on Jul 17, 2008

Great product and price and relieves my allergies. I would be very miserable without this product.

Nettle

Posted by Reviewer1154184 on Jul 16, 2008

Works wonders on my allergies.