A website so good, my doctor referred me here + a great health product!

Posted by Reviewer1268131 on Nov 28, 2008

I was referred to this website by my medical practitioner and ordered the Niacin on his advice to add this supplement to help lower my cholesterol in addition to the Simvastatin that I've been prescribed for years. Both my doctor and I are extremely pleased with your Niacin - it's already begun lowering my cholesterol! I also appreciated the the shipping speed of this product to my door. I will continue to reorder this Niacin from your website, keep up the good work!

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jul 17, 2008

I used because of the flush and it works just as any niacin suplement in an affordable price.

Niacin, 100 mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer1062827 on Mar 12, 2008

Delivery was fine. Too larrge for me to swallow.

djbseattle on Nature's Way Niacin

Posted by Reviewer1866717 on Mar 25, 2009

The caplets seem to not give me the Niacin rush as much as the regular pills do. I take one in the morning and one in the evening to reduce cholesterol level.

nature's way niacin 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Mar 14, 2010

bought for a family member who is using it in an attempt to lower cholesterol and loves it; the strength is low so you can up the amount if you want - remember to take with ubiquinol to prevent muscle problems if going this route and tell your doctor, who should prescribe periodic bloodwork; the family member initially had a flush but this went away

niacin

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

good niacin-it's good for lowering cholestoral.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 03, 2010

unbeatable price on these

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Aug 05, 2010

My doctor wanted to put me on cholesterol medication. I chose to try taking nicotinic acid instead. I tried a higher dose time released version and the flush was too much for me. I read that starting with a lower dose you can get acclamated and gradually work your way up to a therapeutic dose. This brand has been a great help. I started with 100 mg two weeks ago, and now I'm up to 200 and the flush is getting weaker yet. It looks like to me that I will be able to use these to reach my goal.

Natures Way Niacin 100mg

Posted by PamBlowers on May 08, 2011

Excellent product, easy to take after meals, only occasionally flushing

Does what it should

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Nov 09, 2011

Works well, good brand, inexpensive. Does what it should, gives a full flush.