GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Apr 23, 2016

1 before bed and I sleep like a baby. First time I've gotten more that 2 hours a night for years. I sleep now for at least 6 hours Intense dreams as well. Best item I've purchased ever, has an immediate effect, no waiting, just sleep ten minutes after taking the capsule. I've tried everything else but nothing compares to this.

Niaciniamide

Posted by Reviewer3343172 on Jan 22, 2016

Very calming for my husband with dementia.

idk

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

maybe this has a calming effect on someone, but for me just adds to the noise in my ears bcuz of my vascular problems. additionally doesn't add calmness or sleepiness or relaxation for me.

Good

Posted by klinacz on Aug 23, 2015

This product is fine. I haven't noticed any benefits from taking these. I have better results with taking a regular flush causing Niacin, which I also recommend.

Love the capsules

Posted by 5580739159696678276 on May 16, 2015

I have only just started taking this brand, previously I bought Natures Own B3 (Niacinamide) tablets (only thing available in the local chemist) and were horrid to swallow, choked them down a few times. So I am loving the capsules! I am using a combination of Niacidamide and Zinc tablets to see if I have any improvements in my acne, in combination with Niacidamide gel from a compounding pharmacy on my skin -which was prescribed by a GP trained in Naturopathy. I have been doing all for about 6 weeks now and my skin has improved a fair bit, but still getting pimples - just a bit less of them. I know I need to keep going for at least 2 months to be sure so I will do. If all work - at least to some extent, I will continue purchasing this product, as it is so cheap and much better than the tabs, plus if the Niacidamide gel does ok, instead of purchasing again ($78!! from a compounding pharmacy) I found directions of how to do yourself with just using this product (taking out the powder from the capsules and mixing it in with moisturiser!) Much much cheaper. PS on a side note, although it is not what I was taking them for, but Niacinamide has improved my energy, tiredness and libido...pretty good side effects really!! :)

Great

Posted by 5416472556066043304 on Sep 19, 2014

Very good

have not tried yet

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 24, 2014

I bought this to mix in w my lotion to remove dark spots

Nature's Way, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 100 Capsules (NWY-40480)

Posted by 5457819817392207577 on Jun 19, 2014

Good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Excellent price and can help with ATP production.

No flushing

Posted by 5357511497415059881 on Apr 15, 2014

Perfect for the husband for whom niacin is too much. Good price.