Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Oct 28, 2007

I have a on going battle with candida and use olive leaf to kill the yeast over growth. It works well.

Olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer3230184 on Jan 29, 2008

Great for keeping me healthy (free from colds) and wonderful for keeping my face from acne break outs during PMS.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3044751 on May 07, 2008

I really like that it is standardized. This product works great to help fight bacteria, etc. Take it every other day to feel great. Every day too much cause makes me feel tired with too much die off.

Virus Relief

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Dec 01, 2008

shorten colds from 2 weeks to about 3 days, or stops them all together

olive leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer3275591 on Jan 17, 2009

as effective at keeping my family well as the more expensive version.

take it daily

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Aug 04, 2009

take it daily to keep immune system strong. Also, I find that if I miss taking it for several days in a row, iritable bowel symptoms flare up. However, I cannot say that I see any big difference in the varios brands of olive leaf I have tried. I choose this one because it is standardized and is reasonable priced.

natures way olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2818582 on Feb 17, 2010

this was my first purchase from iherb & was very happy with the price & fast delivery to the uk, i have used other olive leaf extracts & this one from natures way is as good as any of the expesive ones, i suffer from psoriasis & have not been able to clear it up especially under the bust area but after 5 days on this it has completely cleared for the first time in years & the rest of my body is nearly clear as well, ive just given some to a friend to try for her psoriasis & some to my mum to try for her high blood presure & if it works then there will be two more uk customers buying this product. I cant be happier with these capsules & with definately be buying again. :)

watch the lable

Posted by Reviewer2420015 on Jun 25, 2008

I would give 2 more stars if you would get the lable to match the details. The lable advertises 20% Oleuropein but the details advertise 12%. I ordered thinking it was 20%. Still it is a good deal. I will just take more.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 27, 2008

When vitamin C doesn't work Olive Leaf does.

keeps me well

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Apr 12, 2010

this is an anti-fungal herb, which is super helpful to my immune system. I am very happy with the protection that I get from this.