Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Feb 01, 2008

Olive leaf is a true natural healing agent. You will see results.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Dec 14, 2008

I take it daily and it keeps me from catching a virus. If I start feeling like I'm catching something I take more than one a day. It works for me. It was recommended to me when I was sick and I got better without going to a doctor. I haven't gotten sick since then which was over a year ago.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Jul 14, 2010

Excellent product!

good for candida treatment

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Aug 11, 2011

Feel this is a strong fighter of candida and would recommend to anyone suffering from yeast/mold

Dependable

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Dec 09, 2011

I like that that i can depend on this product when i need it.

A must have

Posted by Rocklin on May 29, 2013

I always have this on my shelf along with oregano oil to keep from getting sick. I've been able to wake up the next day feeling normal many, many times just by using these 2 products and going to bed early.

I love Nature's Way

Posted by atarhim on Jan 07, 2016

I tried to find a 20% Oleuropein and Vegetarian Vcaps Olive leaf extract, finally i found Nature's way where by cater with all i need. Its hard to find it here, especially where i came from. OLE solves many health condition in my family included me. 1. My niece chicken pox problem (its a long story, but if you have children, one of them get infected , and you dont want others to get it, provide your uninfected children OLE, you will thank me later) 2 My grandmother gallstone problem. ( I gave her a week before she needs to do the operation, with the god wills, her gallstone disappear and no more pain in her stomach. She doesnt need an operation on her stomach anymore) 3. I easily catch cold. You may get a slight die-off symptom, but it would not last very long. Nature's Way olive leaf extract is really potent, but i hope they could make 25%-30% of oleuropein.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1298074 on Oct 16, 2007

Good product, good price.

Can't Tell Yet

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Mar 06, 2012

This is for a friend with high blood pressure and he has only been taking Olive Leaf Extract for about 3 weeks. Need to give this more time.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1139216 on Apr 20, 2011

So happy I found this product. My immune system had been weakened & I was sick for over 2 months with viral infections & colds. Within several weeks, I started to notice a difference & have not been sick again! The "die off" effect is not pleasant, but it is a sign that the supplement is working & is killing off the germs in your system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »