Wonder herb

Posted by Reviewer2005839 on Oct 28, 2009

Oregon Grape Root's natural antibiotic and antifungal properties and stimulation of the production of bile have done wonders to ameliorate several chronic conditions I suffered for years, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and systemic candida. Nature's Way makes a high quality yet affordable product which has been life-changing for me. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Blood purifier

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Dec 19, 2008

I bought this for my husband to take as a blood purifier for acne, it really is helping, his outbreak is going away, skin is getting clear.

PERFECT SOLUTION TO UTI'S

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Jul 19, 2010

THIS IS A COUSIN TO BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT AND IS GREAT FOR URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS LIKE YOU GET WITH ANTIBIOTICS. BARBERRY IS PREFERRABLE FOR UTI'S, BUT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND. IHERB: PLEASE START CARRYING BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT. THANKS

great product

Posted by Reviewer3098696 on Nov 03, 2009

i gotthis product for my son because i heard it was good for acne he has only been using it for about a week but it seems to be clearing his skin...iherb.com is really great and the shipping is really chaep so i will be using it more.

Great

Posted by iherbchic on May 07, 2010

There is an improvement in my skin and immune support. I will definitely buy this again.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Jun 08, 2008

This is my favorite herb to take an enema with. Will clean you out like nobody's business. If you are ever bloated or sick (or just want to lose some weight) this will make you feel like a new dime. I feel like the fiber is a little coarse for the stomach, I prefer golden seal root powder orally.

ORR

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jan 18, 2010

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.

Great Alkalizing Herb for Vaginosis (Strep B)

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Feb 24, 2010

I used this to treat the symptoms of Strep B. I began a regimen that did not include O.G.R., but once included along with other herbs the symptoms cleared almost instantly. It was what I needed to bring balance back, contributed by its alkalizing properties.

Oregon very Good

Posted by Reviewer2425165 on Mar 21, 2012

I take this product about 3 weeks, it help my skin to look better and my acne has been going away.

from russia

Posted by miracle on May 13, 2012

It really works! my skin become clean and soft, any prombles had gone. superb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »